Natadrol + 6-Bromo Stack Questions

Enjineer

Awards
Hi, i've got some bottles of 6-bromo saved up and 2 bottles of Natadrol i got on the presale, would it be a good idea to stack them? Or would it be pointless or wasteful? I figured something with androgenic properties would be even better with an AI, but not really sure... Also, how should I dose the 6-bromo? I was planning to take 3 25mg pills throughout the day... Don't care if I get libido loss and the cissus in the Natadrol should help keep my joints healthy (I think?)... Just let me know what you think of this and any knowledge/info you have on either of these would be very helpful, thanks. :)

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i've got some bottles of 6-bromo saved up and 2 bottles of Natadrol i got on the presale, would it be a good idea to stack them? Or would it be pointless or wasteful? I figured something with androgenic properties would be even better with an AI, but not really sure... Also, how should I dose the 6-bromo? I was planning to take 3 25mg pills throughout the day... Don't care if I get libido loss and the cissus in the Natadrol should help keep my joints healthy (I think?)... Just let me know what you think of this and any knowledge/info you have on either of these would be very helpful, thanks. :)
Have you ever run Natadrol? If not, I say run it solo and see how you like it before you try to add anything to the mix.

Enjineer

Awards
Haven't run Natadrol, just got these 6-bromo bottles laying around I thought maybe an AI would be of some use with Natadrol... I guess that answers my question though, i'll give the natadrol a go standalone :) thanks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Haven't run Natadrol, just got these 6-bromo bottles laying around I thought maybe an AI would be of some use with Natadrol... I guess that answers my question though, i'll give the natadrol a go standalone :) thanks.
Perhaps look to run Natadrol solo first time to make sure what results you get, but I can understand you wanting to make it an awesome run.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Good post.. I guess the question would be ... what would you run PCT partic. if Natadrol was an 8-week cycle