Natadrol + 6-Bromo Stack Questions

1. Registered User
    Answers

Natadrol + 6-Bromo Stack Questions

Hi, i've got some bottles of 6-bromo saved up and 2 bottles of Natadrol i got on the presale, would it be a good idea to stack them? Or would it be pointless or wasteful? I figured something with androgenic properties would be even better with an AI, but not really sure... Also, how should I dose the 6-bromo? I was planning to take 3 25mg pills throughout the day... Don't care if I get libido loss and the cissus in the Natadrol should help keep my joints healthy (I think?)... Just let me know what you think of this and any knowledge/info you have on either of these would be very helpful, thanks.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Enjineer View Post
    Hi, i've got some bottles of 6-bromo saved up and 2 bottles of Natadrol i got on the presale, would it be a good idea to stack them? Or would it be pointless or wasteful? I figured something with androgenic properties would be even better with an AI, but not really sure... Also, how should I dose the 6-bromo? I was planning to take 3 25mg pills throughout the day... Don't care if I get libido loss and the cissus in the Natadrol should help keep my joints healthy (I think?)... Just let me know what you think of this and any knowledge/info you have on either of these would be very helpful, thanks.
    Have you ever run Natadrol? If not, I say run it solo and see how you like it before you try to add anything to the mix.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Haven't run Natadrol, just got these 6-bromo bottles laying around I thought maybe an AI would be of some use with Natadrol... I guess that answers my question though, i'll give the natadrol a go standalone thanks.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Enjineer View Post
    Haven't run Natadrol, just got these 6-bromo bottles laying around I thought maybe an AI would be of some use with Natadrol... I guess that answers my question though, i'll give the natadrol a go standalone thanks.
    Perhaps look to run Natadrol solo first time to make sure what results you get, but I can understand you wanting to make it an awesome run.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Good post.. I guess the question would be ... what would you run PCT partic. if Natadrol was an 8-week cycle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. natadrol questions
    By maddog28 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 11:28 AM
  2. Natadrol + 6-Bromo
    By EArch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:26 PM
  3. 6-Bromo questions
    By EArch in forum Supplements