natadrol ran with trifecta?

Royalstime

Awards
was doing research and saw someone asking about it it never got answered. would this be good stacked together or no? and would it be beneficial?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
was doing research and saw someone asking about it it never got answered. would this be good stacked together or no? and would it be beneficial?
I'd say that the Natadrol +Methyl 1-D would clearly work as its the same idea as the Dermacrine or DHEA while on cycle but its got the extras that M1D has....as far as the MM, not sure why it wouldn't be okay to add in but I'd PM CraigMatthew or IrishCannon about it to be sure. Lastly, the I-GH-1 would be a great addition to the stack as most HGH products like it are. Depending on how much of it you have, you could use it during PCT also

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'd say that the Natadrol +Methyl 1-D would clearly work as its the same idea as the Dermacrine or DHEA while on cycle but its got the extras that M1D has....as far as the MM, not sure why it wouldn't be okay to add in but I'd PM CraigMatthew or IrishCannon about it to be sure. Lastly, the I-GH-1 would be a great addition to the stack as most HGH products like it are. Depending on how much of it you have, you could use it during PCT also
Agree with everything said here. I'd like to see a M1D + Natadrol + Ghenerate + IGh-1 Log. That would be mad, then follow it up with Formadrol for PCT.

So yes, The Trifecta Stack could be used with Natadrol.

dablob

Awards
Agree with everything said here. I'd like to see a M1D + Natadrol + Ghenerate + IGh-1 Log. That would be mad, then follow it up with Formadrol for PCT.

Well shoot...the search function really does work that's a lesson learned! That's the stack I'm going to start in a couple weeks! Except I'll probably use t-911 instead of formadrol! I like this site.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well shoot...the search function really does work that's a lesson learned! That's the stack I'm going to start in a couple weeks! Except I'll probably use t-911 instead of formadrol! I like this site.
haha yeah this site is great man, I'm sure the T911 will treat you very well! I have always loved it.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established

I have stated this in another thread, but if you haven't used Natadrol before...then it is best to use it solo. See what you get from that and really work it hard. T-911 is hard to beat as a PCT for simple cycles such as this.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I have stated this in another thread, but if you haven't used Natadrol before...then it is best to use it solo. See what you get from that and really work it hard. T-911 is hard to beat as a PCT for simple cycles such as this.
very true-- its always important to run things solo and know how you respond before you start stacking compounds.

and t-911 kicks ass as you said, really noticeable increases in libido, too

Naberious

Naberious

Awards

First time poster, found this site after leaving BB and loving it so far!

I had a quick question... I am planning on running this stack, but was curious as to what the "ideal" dosages would be; as well as the correct timetable to take each.

Thanks!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established

Hmmmm, sounds exactly like what I've been doing the last three weeks. Starting the formadrol on Monday. I would recommend it!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
First time poster, found this site after leaving BB and loving it so far!

I had a quick question... I am planning on running this stack, but was curious as to what the "ideal" dosages would be; as well as the correct timetable to take each.

Thanks!
M1D: Up to 6 per day, divided into two dosages (3/3)
Natadrol:6 per day (2/2/2)

Hmmmm, sounds exactly like what I've been doing the last three weeks. Starting the formadrol on Monday. I would recommend it!
What sort of results did you see man?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
M1D: Up to 6 per day, divided into two dosages (3/3)
Natadrol:6 per day (2/2/2)

What sort of results did you see man?
Did a six-week run with the Natadrol and added the M1D at week 4, so the Natadrol was starting to do its thing and the M1D kicked it into high gear. I've added six pounds and some nice definition due to recomping effects. Muscles looking much fuller while overall leaner look. Quite happy with the results for a non-ph product.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Did a six-week run with the Natadrol and added the M1D at week 4, so the Natadrol was starting to do its thing and the M1D kicked it into high gear. I've added six pounds and some nice definition due to recomping effects. Muscles looking much fuller while overall leaner look. Quite happy with the results for a non-ph product.
6lbs is a damn nice gain man! You still in PCT now?

coreyc20

Awards
Could you run the natadro for 4 weeks and on week 2 start the m1d and run for 4 weeks for a total of six?and what about the masterdrol? I really liked that from the trifecta.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Could you run the natadro for 4 weeks and on week 2 start the m1d and run for 4 weeks for a total of six?and what about the masterdrol? I really liked that from the trifecta.
You could run the Natadrol first, then follow it with the Trifecta then end it with Formadrol Extreme?

coreyc20

Awards
Yeah that is what I'm asking lol, would that be too much?