natadrol ran with trifecta?

  1. Registered User
    Royalstime's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33
    Answers
    0

    natadrol ran with trifecta?


    was doing research and saw someone asking about it it never got answered. would this be good stacked together or no? and would it be beneficial?

  2. Registered User
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Royalstime View Post
    was doing research and saw someone asking about it it never got answered. would this be good stacked together or no? and would it be beneficial?
    I'd say that the Natadrol +Methyl 1-D would clearly work as its the same idea as the Dermacrine or DHEA while on cycle but its got the extras that M1D has....as far as the MM, not sure why it wouldn't be okay to add in but I'd PM CraigMatthew or IrishCannon about it to be sure. Lastly, the I-GH-1 would be a great addition to the stack as most HGH products like it are. Depending on how much of it you have, you could use it during PCT also
  3. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    I'd say that the Natadrol +Methyl 1-D would clearly work as its the same idea as the Dermacrine or DHEA while on cycle but its got the extras that M1D has....as far as the MM, not sure why it wouldn't be okay to add in but I'd PM CraigMatthew or IrishCannon about it to be sure. Lastly, the I-GH-1 would be a great addition to the stack as most HGH products like it are. Depending on how much of it you have, you could use it during PCT also
    Agree with everything said here. I'd like to see a M1D + Natadrol + Ghenerate + IGh-1 Log. That would be mad, then follow it up with Formadrol for PCT.

    So yes, The Trifecta Stack could be used with Natadrol.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    dablob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Agree with everything said here. I'd like to see a M1D + Natadrol + Ghenerate + IGh-1 Log. That would be mad, then follow it up with Formadrol for PCT.

    So yes, The Trifecta Stack could be used with Natadrol.

    Well shoot...the search function really does work that's a lesson learned! That's the stack I'm going to start in a couple weeks! Except I'll probably use t-911 instead of formadrol! I like this site.
  5. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dablob View Post
    Well shoot...the search function really does work that's a lesson learned! That's the stack I'm going to start in a couple weeks! Except I'll probably use t-911 instead of formadrol! I like this site.
    haha yeah this site is great man, I'm sure the T911 will treat you very well! I have always loved it.
  6. Registered User
    SonicSWOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Royalstime View Post
    was doing research and saw someone asking about it it never got answered. would this be good stacked together or no? and would it be beneficial?


    I have stated this in another thread, but if you haven't used Natadrol before...then it is best to use it solo. See what you get from that and really work it hard. T-911 is hard to beat as a PCT for simple cycles such as this.
  7. Registered User
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    I have stated this in another thread, but if you haven't used Natadrol before...then it is best to use it solo. See what you get from that and really work it hard. T-911 is hard to beat as a PCT for simple cycles such as this.
    very true-- its always important to run things solo and know how you respond before you start stacking compounds.


    and t-911 kicks ass as you said, really noticeable increases in libido, too
  8. Registered User
    Naberious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    144
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Agree with everything said here. I'd like to see a M1D + Natadrol + Ghenerate + IGh-1 Log. That would be mad, then follow it up with Formadrol for PCT.

    So yes, The Trifecta Stack could be used with Natadrol.
    First time poster, found this site after leaving BB and loving it so far!

    I had a quick question... I am planning on running this stack, but was curious as to what the "ideal" dosages would be; as well as the correct timetable to take each.

    Thanks!
  9. Registered User
    seunim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Agree with everything said here. I'd like to see a M1D + Natadrol + Ghenerate + IGh-1 Log. That would be mad, then follow it up with Formadrol for PCT.

    So yes, The Trifecta Stack could be used with Natadrol.
    Hmmmm, sounds exactly like what I've been doing the last three weeks. Starting the formadrol on Monday. I would recommend it!
  10. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Naberious View Post
    First time poster, found this site after leaving BB and loving it so far!

    I had a quick question... I am planning on running this stack, but was curious as to what the "ideal" dosages would be; as well as the correct timetable to take each.

    Thanks!
    M1D: Up to 6 per day, divided into two dosages (3/3)
    Natadrol:6 per day (2/2/2)

    Quote Originally Posted by seunim View Post
    Hmmmm, sounds exactly like what I've been doing the last three weeks. Starting the formadrol on Monday. I would recommend it!
    What sort of results did you see man?
  11. Registered User
    seunim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    M1D: Up to 6 per day, divided into two dosages (3/3)
    Natadrol:6 per day (2/2/2)



    What sort of results did you see man?
    Did a six-week run with the Natadrol and added the M1D at week 4, so the Natadrol was starting to do its thing and the M1D kicked it into high gear. I've added six pounds and some nice definition due to recomping effects. Muscles looking much fuller while overall leaner look. Quite happy with the results for a non-ph product.
  12. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by seunim View Post
    Did a six-week run with the Natadrol and added the M1D at week 4, so the Natadrol was starting to do its thing and the M1D kicked it into high gear. I've added six pounds and some nice definition due to recomping effects. Muscles looking much fuller while overall leaner look. Quite happy with the results for a non-ph product.
    6lbs is a damn nice gain man! You still in PCT now?
  13. Registered User
    seunim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    6lbs is a damn nice gain man! You still in PCT now?
    Start this Monday. I'm going with LG's Formadrol, Prime, throwing in some TNA, and Lean FX weeks 2 & 3.
  14. Registered User
    coreyc20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    Could you run the natadro for 4 weeks and on week 2 start the m1d and run for 4 weeks for a total of six?and what about the masterdrol? I really liked that from the trifecta.
  15. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by coreyc20 View Post
    Could you run the natadro for 4 weeks and on week 2 start the m1d and run for 4 weeks for a total of six?and what about the masterdrol? I really liked that from the trifecta.
    You could run the Natadrol first, then follow it with the Trifecta then end it with Formadrol Extreme?
  16. Registered User
    coreyc20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    Yeah that is what I'm asking lol, would that be too much?
  17. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by coreyc20 View Post
    Yeah that is what I'm asking lol, would that be too much?
    I don't think so, should be a good cycle.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trifecta Stack + Natadrol
    By Dumbellz in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 05:45 PM
  2. From Trifecta straight into Natadrol....
    By saggy321 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 05:32 PM
  3. Natadrol followed by trifecta...
    By saggy321 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 12:17 PM
  4. trifecta vs natadrol? Which is the best
    By shinivan in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 12:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in