Need some advice on supplements for Baseball.

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Need some advice on supplements for Baseball.

Alright hey guys i know most of you probally dont have direct reference to supplementing in baseball more specifically Pitching but i know you can help me with some areas of need. Basically as a pitcher some things i need are good focus, lack of nerves, stamina/endurance Im looking for a product(s) that can offer me some of those traits. Currently i was thinking to cover the Stamina/Endurance portion i would go with Incarnate which is a beta a/cissus product which i think is a perfect combo. I would take 4 caps an hour before throwing. Now i wasnt to sure about a focus product i was looking into Focus XT or maybe a phenibut product to keep me calm. But if you have any advice or have had first hand experience that would be wonderful.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you are looking for a stimmed focus/endurance product, then I think FocusXt is your PERFECT choice. I personally like the calm collected problem solving feel I get at work with Focus when I sip on it with like 32oz of water... maybe over a 2-3 hour period. This might be just what you're looking for with long drawn out lulls between innings.

If you're looking for a non stim option, try looking into Axis Slingshot. It has all the essentials and a lot of athletes like it. We've had an MMA fighter, swimmer, and powerlifter give positive feedback. I like it during the occasional full body powerball class, just to keep me from crashing at the end of the session.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any advice on my supplements?
    By Filthy McNast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 10:38 AM
  2. need advice on supplements
    By jonathonk10d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 01:07 AM
  3. Need Advice For Supplements....
    By rleech in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7