How Am I Doin???? Experts Add Your 2 Cents!

WeRk2pLaY

Awards
OK so heres the skinny..... Im a rather big guy who is getting in to shape for semi-pro football as a defensive end. I have recently just recieved a bunch of stuff from some of the recommended sites from these forums. I am now currently on whey protein, muti-vitamins, omega 3,6,9 , prime, and the preworkout stack from primordial performance with the all new premax. My Q is what do you think about my line up? I am trying to get as strong as possible short of using steroids. I work out 3 to 4 days a week using a very intense workout regimen. I do have a lot of fat left to loose and im hoping that this stuff will help at least. My man focus is still strenght of course but there are things like cortisol blockers and x-lean that i have heard you guys talking about.... would those be good for me to add?

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
Sound like a good stack try it for a couple of weeks and see how you go before adding more supplements in.

Prime is going to help a lot with strength.

Enjineer

Awards
Hows your diet? Make sure your taking in high quality whole foods consistently spaced out by 2-3 hours... Supplement line up looks good, I'd try to get the most out of those supps before considering any others... Eventually you could try to change your preworkout once your body becomes accustomed to the premax, and maybe some natty test boosters when/if you feel you are ready.