Cycling questions

Z

Zues91

Awards
I am currently taking white flood, purple wraath, and golden gains. Would I need to cycle off before taking my Bioforge (natural test booster), xtend, myofusion stack? I see that people take white flood and bioforge together so I was wondering if I would need to take a break before starting my new stack.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking white flood, purple wraath, and golden gains. Would I need to cycle off before taking my Bioforge (natural test booster), xtend, myofusion stack? I see that people take white flood and bioforge together so I was wondering if I would need to take a break before starting my new stack.
Are you asking if you need to come off supps before taking BCAA's protein and a test booster? If thats your question no, you will be fine

W

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
you will be fine taking all that but purple wraath and xtends are pretty much the samething.

seancho

seancho

Awards
I dont think you need to cycle off of anything when you're simply taking creatine, NO, and protein...

Z

Zues91

Awards
Thanks +rep to all I was just wondering cause I don't wanna **** my liver cause I hardly cycle when I go to the next stack.