Universal Stack Question

ryanofdetroit

Awards
Has anyone ever done a complete Universal stack? I really like their stuff because of the packs the pills come in. I've only used animal pak, never anything else. Has anyone done a stack with only universal stuff and if so did you like it?

Leaning toward either animal stuff or the new BSN stack. Thank you in advance!

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
animal is greatt i pretty much ran there whole line up! I wanted to run The Test, Stak, M Stak, Pak, Flex, and omegas, but i didnt get Test i did the Cuts instead

ryanofdetroit

Awards
Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Was wondering, would you rather take cuts or something like lipo 6 black or vpx meldown?

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
m-stak is the best supp ive ever used for size and strength gains. hands down.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I have been a very loyal Universal customer for years. Plain and simple: their products work. Your stack design depends on your goals. What do you want to accomplish?

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
have not tried Lipo 6 black, i bought it for my friend he said it was goooood, seen many changes lots of thermogenic action

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
m-stak is the best supp ive ever used for size and strength gains. hands down.
I agree. I respond very well to M-Stak as well.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran the pre/intra/post stack of Shock Therapy, Intra-Aid, Torrent. I can easily say that it is just as good or better than other similar products. After Torrent I logged LG Postal, slightly different profile but both were great for recovery. I like the Intra-Aid with hydrolyzed whey, WMS, EAA.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
i love that setup, i just cant afford all three. exp intra aid. i dont know why that is so freaking high $$ per serving. its actually kind of rediculous and turned me off a lil. over a $!.47 a serving is fed up in my opinon for a little scoop. im in college i dont have that kind of dough

ryanofdetroit

Awards
Awesome guys! I think I know what I'm going to get for my second phase of p90x. :) Much Appreciated!!!