Universal Stack Question

1. Universal Stack Question

Has anyone ever done a complete Universal stack? I really like their stuff because of the packs the pills come in. I've only used animal pak, never anything else. Has anyone done a stack with only universal stuff and if so did you like it?

Leaning toward either animal stuff or the new BSN stack. Thank you in advance!

2. animal is greatt i pretty much ran there whole line up! I wanted to run The Test, Stak, M Stak, Pak, Flex, and omegas, but i didnt get Test i did the Cuts instead

3. Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Was wondering, would you rather take cuts or something like lipo 6 black or vpx meldown?
    •   

4. m-stak is the best supp ive ever used for size and strength gains. hands down.

5. I have been a very loyal Universal customer for years. Plain and simple: their products work. Your stack design depends on your goals. What do you want to accomplish?

6. have not tried Lipo 6 black, i bought it for my friend he said it was goooood, seen many changes lots of thermogenic action

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    m-stak is the best supp ive ever used for size and strength gains. hands down.
    I agree. I respond very well to M-Stak as well.

8. I ran the pre/intra/post stack of Shock Therapy, Intra-Aid, Torrent. I can easily say that it is just as good or better than other similar products. After Torrent I logged LG Postal, slightly different profile but both were great for recovery. I like the Intra-Aid with hydrolyzed whey, WMS, EAA.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

9. i love that setup, i just cant afford all three. exp intra aid. i dont know why that is so freaking high $$ per serving. its actually kind of rediculous and turned me off a lil. over a $!.47 a serving is fed up in my opinon for a little scoop. im in college i dont have that kind of dough

10. Awesome guys! I think I know what I'm going to get for my second phase of p90x. Much Appreciated!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. universal M-stack?
    By MarkoPMNE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 10:10 PM
  2. Question about Universal's Torrent
    By oznerol in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 10:07 PM