Norephedrine

drei

Awards
Has anyone used Norephedrine? If so did it work well for you? :confused:

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i have used nor in conjunction with Yohimbine and caffeine, with good results.

iirc, this was the old adipokinetix formula. or was it lipokinetix?

regardless, NYC is a good combo

quasar

Awards
syntrax's adipo was an NYC, lipok was NYC + 3,5-diiodothyronine + sodium usniate

nor's great as an appetite suppressor, no jittery effects like ephedrine either

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used it, but found I couldn't dose it regularly as the stuff is murder on the prostate. It's the only substance I've tried that actually induces the "pressure" feeling in the lower extremities.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Damn do I miss Nor...Ephedrine just makes my head cloudy ...Nor pumped me up, very focused..Such a shame :(

phatbody

Awards
I miss it too. I have a half a bottle of MD6 and half a bottle of Lipokinetix. I use it like it's some rare wine or some ****.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, I still have about 300 or so tablets of the gennapharm adrenilin formula laying around that I likely won't use. For the right price I'd be willing to get rid of it. It's in a bottle other than the actual adrenilin bottle though, which I had to do to sneak it through Canadian customs. If interested PM me an offer and let me know.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
You can still get norephedrine. I just got my vet to write me a script for it(25mg tabs). The only thing I don't know yet, is the 1R, 2S isomer version. Even if it isn't it should still work pretty well.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I have a very cool vet. He's taken care of my dogs for 15 years and I play golf with him every couple of weeks. He's done this before with T4(one of my dogs was on it, he doubled the normal amount of tabs for me). I told him what the FDA had done with norephedrine, i.e. saying that it was dangerous for women due to strokes when the real reason was because of meth. manufacturing. He knows I'm not using it for that so he didn't have a problem with it. It is used for dogs that have incontinence problems.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
You guys are something else lemme tell ya :)... bitch and complain about not having it, yet when someone has it in tha swap meet (styder) no one buys. Hell I still have my bottle of Adipo that I'm willing to get rid of, but ure nutz if you think I'm gonna let it go at 20 bucks. I just don't get it, lol.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Guess I should visit the Swap meet forum more often;)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Norephedrine :p I just bought two bottles of NYCA :p

phatbody

Awards
You guys are something else lemme tell ya :)... bitch and complain about not having it, yet when someone has it in tha swap meet (styder) no one buys. Hell I still have my bottle of Adipo that I'm willing to get rid of, but ure nutz if you think I'm gonna let it go at 20 bucks. I just don't get it, lol.
The hell do you mean!?!?! I was soooooo pissed that I missed out. I cursed for like 5 mins striaght. The thing is I don't actively go out looking for Nor because it has been off the market for so long...and I'm blind as ****. So by the time I look in the swap meet area the **** is already gone. I also had no idea that Kilo had some and was liquidating only a few months ago. I missed out!!!!!!!!!! Damn damn damn. Oh well. At least there is Vasopro.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, I am going to try to be as polite as I can when I say this.

I have said this over and over again:
Please be sure to read the whole thread including links before making contact.

I don't know what more I am supposed to do for people to get it. Everything you want to ask is in the thread. Shipping, payment, prices, availablity...it's all there.

I am just a guy who has a bunch of this stuff . I am not a business. (This too you would know if you read the thread). I spend way too much time answering questions, where and when the information is and has been made available to you in advance. I am not trying to come off as rude. I am so very grateful for the interest. It's just that I can't keep up with the flood of redundant questions and try to box (meaning I have to go salvage cardboard boxes from the local stores), label (using my home PC), ship (meaning driving up to the USPS), be a Dad, a husband, and an all-around-great-guy, all from my den in my home. Please empower yourselves with the information the I have provided in advance.

So One more time:
Please be sure to read the whole thread including links before making contact.

Thanks in advance for considering my situation, and your patience and understanding when making iquiries and placing orders.

Thank you all again for your interest.

phatbody

Awards
Ok, well Avant Labs is blocked where I'm at so I can't read what this *other stuff is. I can only assume that I'm one of the people you are talking about because I PM'd you and didn't get a response. Well, I've read the whole AM thread and it didn't answer my question so what is someone like me supposed to do?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK...did not realize that any would have a problem with a non-membership board. But for some reason some do. My bad. Hope this clears things for you and others :)

* other stuff:
Here is a link to phenylpropanolamine-hcl. Just wanted to see if some of our more experienced chemist type members have an idea of what is the best protocol for it's use. What are it's stacking options and no-no's and or potential adverse effects. The primary objective would be to use/add it in a fat loss stack (E/C), but am open to the other options for it's potential benefits if any. As mentioned in the link there certainly are precautions to consider when used in conjunction with other stimulant chemicals.

very informative thread

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One more piece of info:
@No one individual in particular, but, PLEASE read me (you're killing me people):
PAYMENT:
U.S. CURRENCY ONLY in the form of MONEY ORDERS or CASHIER CHECKS ONLY!

SHIPPING:
I will ship to you for FREE IN THE U.S. ONLY! (up to 16oz). Larger orders or other countries will require a shipping cost (likely $5-10)

THE ORDER PROCESS:
When submitting PM for purchase; include the product and quantity you desire and your name and mailing address. I will forward to you a mailing address for you to send payment. Sweet and simple. :)

I have been generous enough to ship before I have received payment. I would like to continue to do so, so please be accountable to do what you say you will, when you say you will do it. :) Enough said.

Please read all of this post, thread and included links before submitting a PM. I have provided all the information that is needed for you to be an informed consumer.

Thank You :)

phatbody

Awards
Naw, the bastards at work just have that site blocked for some reason. Thanks man.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Just want to vouch for b5150's stuff. I got the extended release 75mg tabs and from what I can remember feel like it did when I had some years back. Although I didn't use the ER back in the day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RickyBDragon Supplements 11
OTC Drug 11
OTC Drug 0
eddie85 Supplements 4