Honest feedback and opinions of ALRI Evo Stack

woofman81

Awards
Hey guys, just joined this forum.

I was at the Phoenix Pro last weekend and got hooked up with a free Evo Stack from ALRI. At first I was pretty pumped up to take it but I've been doing a lot of research and now I'm skeptical.

Yes, I'm aware of the JW issue that it might be a mild steroid. This is 100% true or just one man's opinion?

I've been a life long natty so I've never put any supplement like this in my body. I'm reading logs/threads on here of people getting gyno and hairloss.

These sides are NOT worth the risk to me. I've been using the stack (just JW) since Monday so I'm only on day 5. Is it safe to continue or should I just not do it. Like I said, it was free so no loss.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
ahh thanks for starting another thread for me.. ahahaha

I bought the EVo stack and Tri lean system and starting it up soon, im trying to get feedback on it as well!!

Get Liver clear you should be ok.. I will be running it as well

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
i havent heard anyhting about hair loss and gyno.. i highly doubt that. just run some liver clear and some pct novadex or what not.. should be A-OK I cant wait to start this. im pumped

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I've ran two cycles of JW (one for a full eight weeks, and another for four) and have had nothing but an overall positive experience. However, during my first cycle (eight weeks) I did experience a few sides - mainly lethargy, and a temporary loss of libido. I would wholeheartedly recommend running a OTC PCT if you plan on using JW past four weeks. In your case, you should be fine due to the included Restore (IMO, excellent PCT).

As far as JW being a mild PH... maybe... it certainly is capable of producing sides similar to one. Plus, I have yet to see an ALRI rep make a comment on the allegations...

All three products (BAM, JW, PA) are pro anabolics - meaning they are intended to replicate the positive effects of PH's without the negative side effects. Overall, I personally believe if you care bare some minor, temporary, side effects - if any - then dose the products accordingly and be sure to follow up with the Restore.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
its to my understanding that the original Jungle warfare contained the pro-steroid 6-DMT or something close to that . but now it just has the actual ADED which is Methyl ATD , basically a methylated version of Inhibit-E. IMO the stack is pretty good . JW is great for staying lean while bulking since it has the AI and the momordica extract plus the BAM is good aswell. never tried pro-anabol and prob never will since theyre all DQd except pro anabol i think idk

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
yea i emailed David at Alri he said to run this.. for ultimate stack building.. in stead of that 10 week.. do this..

Here's the Ultimate Stack:

1 JW 3 times a Day
1 Bam 3 times a day
1 PA 3 Times a Day

When Gone 1 Restore 3 times a day

2 Hyperdrives in the morning with food
2 Zero Stims Before Meals
1 TX 3 Times a Day
2 Lean Dreams and Hour before Bed

Chaind out 2 Scoops between breakfast and lunch
2 scoops 1/2 hour prior to training
2 scoops an hour after training
Use chaind out alone never with food, protein, or with glutamine

woofman81

Awards
I thought with Restore you don't need a pct?

I'm not aware of what Liver clear is? Do I really need this for this stack?

I'm only on day 5 (starting taking JW friday). I'm just doing the normal 10 week protocol

JW wks 1-4
BAM wks 3-6
PA- wks 5-8
Restore wks 7-10

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
yea he said thats a fine run.. but if you want more gains i guess do that what he said.. the liver clear is jsut so the toxins (if there are any) dont interfere with your liver

woofman81

Awards
yea he said thats a fine run.. but if you want more gains i guess do that what he said.. the liver clear is jsut so the toxins (if there are any) dont interfere with your liver
Liver clear is just a supplement you buy at the health store? You take it during the whole stack?

This bugs me when I was specifically told by a ALRI employee that Restore is all I need :damnit1:

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
HAha heres a link its made by our sponsor here it looks good

Called Liver juice

primordialperformance . com

well im sure the restore will be fine.. but better safe then sorry ya know

+ im also taking Cal-mag zinc pills, Amino pills, lipotropic fat burner Liver pills from universal.. these will be consumed through out my stack evenly through out the day

The liver juice was jsut a thought u dont need to but its a back up

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
if you were to get Tabs like the universal nutrition liver tabs, evenly take them through out the day with meals your fine. most supps are to be taken with out food for better absorption

woofman81

Awards
well i'd rather be safe than sorry.

Also, what about drinking alcohol while on this stack? I usually only drink one night a week (Saturday) and when I do, I tend to drink a lot. Hard alcohol mostly.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
id deff make that your off day, id say dont take anything that day, id do cardio in the morning of sat but have that your day off of the pills, it shouldn't effect you that much,

but try to limit the alcohol consumption, could lead to better gains! Dont let the 100 bucks go to waste

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
bro go to nutraplanet and get some liv.52. take three times a day or get liver juice. research some serms, i never take anything without it. research or google ande see methlylated product do to your liver. i wouldnt drink at all while im on the stack if you decide to make sure you also continue to take your liver protector. and mase are you talking about liver tabs or uni-liver from universal?....bc theres a big diff. so basically research research research for the rest of the night.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
uni-liver.. my bad

oh and for the liver juice. id run that at the end of the stack about a week or 2 left

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
uni-liver is like a vitamin its actual liver from argentina grass fed cows, if you have a container the pills are a big brown oval. uni-liver isnt a liver protector. go to nutraplanet and got to himalyha company and get the liv.52 pills or get the liver juice, those are liver protector. you wanna run the liver protector all through the cycle even after the pct.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
if you order it today it wont come untik like wednesday or maybe thursday. best thing to do is go to the local pharmacy or drug store and get some milk thistle should be like $6.00 for like 40 pills and they most likely under 300mgs so take like 2 in the morn, 1 in the afternoon and to before bed. wouldnt hurt to grab a bottle of saw palmetto or caper bush (root)

woofman81

Awards
uni-liver is like a vitamin its actual liver from argentina grass fed cows, if you have a container the pills are a big brown oval. uni-liver isnt a liver protector. go to nutraplanet and got to himalyha company and get the liv.52 pills or get the liver juice, those are liver protector. you wanna run the liver protector all through the cycle even after the pct.
Damn, I wish I would have known all this before starting the stack :dunno::dunno:

I'm glad the ALRI rep told me about this :damnit1:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
bro go to nutraplanet and get some liv.52. take three times a day or get liver juice. research some serms, i never take anything without it. research or google ande see methlylated product do to your liver. i wouldnt drink at all while im on the stack if you decide to make sure you also continue to take your liver protector. and mase are you talking about liver tabs or uni-liver from universal?....bc theres a big diff. so basically research research research for the rest of the night.
Suggesting a SERM for this stack is completely unnecessary. Restore is a more than adequate all-in-one OTC PCT for this particular cycle.

I would recommend taking milk thistle throughout your cycle solely to maintain a healthy liver while consuming alcohol. However, not drinking while on cycle is a general rule of thumb for achieving maximum gains.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I wish I would have known all this before starting the stack :dunno::dunno:

I'm glad the ALRI rep told me about this :damnit1:
You're talking about spending +/- $10 as a minor precaution for a $100 stack you got for free...

Milk thistle is not necessary for this stack. But, as I mentioned previously, maintaining a healthy liver is important (especially if you regularly drink once a week).

woofman81

Awards
You're talking about spending +/- $10 as a minor precaution for a $100 stack you got for free...

Milk thistle is not necessary for this stack. But, as I mentioned previously, maintaining a healthy liver is important (especially if you regularly drink once a week).
Yeah, no biggie. So some milk thistle would be ok instead of those liv.52 pills the other guy suggested?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, no biggie. So some milk thistle would be ok instead of those liv.52 pills the other guy suggested?
Absolutely. Plus, it's less expensive and can be found at local convenience stores such as: Wal-Mart, Target, Drug Mart, etc. etc.

woofman81

Awards
Absolutely. Plus, it's less expensive and can be found at local convenience stores such as: Wal-Mart, Target, Drug Mart, etc. etc.
sweet, I'll go pick some up right now and start taking it right away and continue to take it through this whole stack.

Thanks for the help thus far guys. :thanks:

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
first of all milk thistle is just one ingredient in making a liver protector, i suggetsed a liver protector that contains milk thistle that cost like 18$ and i bet you get more capsules for your money with liv.52 and there more quality. and yes milk thistle is needed for this stack. research anybody that takes a stack and see what they use.

woofman81

Awards
first of all milk thistle is just one ingredient in making a liver protector, i suggetsed a liver protector that contains milk thistle that cost like 18$ and i bet you get more capsules for your money with liv.52 and there more quality. and yes milk thistle is needed for this stack. research anybody that takes a stack and see what they use.
I don't see Milk thistle in that product (liv.52) or did you mean take it separate with this product?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind, not everything designated as 'methylated' is liver toxic (e.g. caffeine = methylated xanthines).

There are plenty of completed user logs of the EVO stack that have not included the use of milk thistle - including a log on AM that includes a user's baseline and final blood tests.

(link: anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/67584-complete-evo-bad.html)

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
when you said milk thistle isnt needed for this stack i assumed that you were suming up that they didnt need a liver protector my bad. when i do a cycle i use liv.52 180 caps and then i usually buy a cheap milk thistle to throw in through out the day. any body can exclude milk thistle and still see good results, for example i might not take a multi vita on a cycle and ill still see good results. its a protecting factor for some one that you can tell is there first cycle so there livers seem to be still virgins.but this is toxic methly. but in my opionin i would take the liv.52 as well as a cheap milk thistle. if im not mistaken awhile back ALRI had some issues about the products being hepa and liver toxic. i just hope some one thats going to take a cycle will use a good liver protector and supporting supps.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
Keep in mind, not everything designated as 'methylated' is liver toxic (e.g. caffeine = methylated xanthines).

There are plenty of completed user logs of the EVO stack that have not included the use of milk thistle - including a log on AM that includes a user's baseline and final blood tests.

(link: anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/67584-complete-evo-bad.html)
BTW his enzymes were already out of order on his first test he had done.:dunno:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
BTW his enzymes were already out of order on his first test he had done.:dunno:
Correct. But, the final test concluded that his liver enzymes were not negatively affected as a result of using the EVO stack.

woofman81

Awards
Hey guys, went to walmart and got some milk thistle earlier. It says concentrated extract Milk Thistle 1000mg.

How many of these should i take a day?

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
but them being virgin liver that will just cause their bodies mass confusion when it thier body goes into a reacting state. im just saying milk thistle should be a added supplelment this is in my expirience and opinion. as you said before you can spend $10 and get a less qauntity and quality or you can spend $18 and get the liv.52 or liver juice. IMO

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
Yes I might be pushing my evo stack another weeek.. Ugh Want to wait for all supps to come in and maybe finish my tattoo on my back then do it up.. ha

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
yea its always good to wait until everything is in. i would do the tattoo first and then the stack because if you get it at the same time it will become sore when it comes to benching and back and you dont want too much sweat in it, dont forget to give it about 4 weeks to atleast heal before really doing the some over kill workout. seen to many guys with infections in thier tats from unproper cleaning and too mach bacteria build up.

softballmashe

Awards
I did the newer JW about 8 months ago and got REAL LETHARGIC at the end. Love it the whole way but the last 4 days and week after I felt like straight crap. Took about 10 days to go away. Just trying to help out bro! Good luck!

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
how much was it for your tat? the positioning was good on the tat bc it leaves room on your back to add enhancing details. it looks like your doing small progress bc when you took the picture the left side of the cross was just done.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
hah no i have the whole cross down now.. and white in it, one more sitting and im done.. 450! for everything.. haha and he comes to your house its great!! Still gotta do a back ground like sun rays comming from the back of it.. and lettering

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've personally ran the EVO stack on several occasions. For me it was great for recomp and mild strength increases but not much for mass. I have also read several theads where women bodybuliders have used it will little to no side effects so I don't think there much to worry about. I think ALRI likes people thiniking the EVO is mild PH it probably helps thier sales.

woofman81

Awards
I did the newer JW about 8 months ago and got REAL LETHARGIC at the end. Love it the whole way but the last 4 days and week after I felt like straight crap. Took about 10 days to go away. Just trying to help out bro! Good luck!
Thanks for the feedback man!

Guys, anyone else have any recommendations on how much milk thistle to take a day? I have 1000mg softgels

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback man!

Guys, anyone else have any recommendations on how much milk thistle to take a day? I have 1000mg softgels
One 1,000mg capsule should be sufficient for daily use.

woofman81

Awards
Day 1 of week 2 on JW!

Can't say I feel anything yet but I hit a PR on Smith Close Grip bench today. Did 315 for 4 reps today. Yes, I know Smith isn't a legit 315 but I had never put 3 plates on each side and tried it.

Also, I'm now repping 125lb dumbbells pretty easy on the flat bench!!

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
woof i hope everything goes good for you, you should see nice LBM.one capsule 1,000 mgs should be good. hows the diet?

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
nice good news.. I just freaking want to start mine.. damn tattoo guy is killing me

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i hear you, my tattoo guy is been slacking off, he used to work 7 days a week now he is only doing like 3 days week and i have to work thoses day. im trying to finish all of mine up before spring break comes around.