Diesel Test loss of libido??

J

jeep69

Awards
Hy guys,

I started the Diesel Test Hardcore and took 1 cap twice a day for the first 5 days.
Then I uppe dthe dose to 2 caps twice a day and after 3 days of that protocol I have noticed its very hard to get wood and it am having problems keeping it up and it takes me forever to pop. I have a overall general decrease in libido as well.

Should I bump the dose back down or increase dosage?

Thanks to Chuck for any replies, know you are a busy man.

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
It seems the general recommendation to do in this situation is to back down the dosage a bit. With increased dosages some users report a decrease in libido, but strength and aggression go way up. Of course I'm sure Chuck will chime in w/ his DTHC expertise. But from what I've read here on the boards, thats seems to be the consensus.

J

jeep69

Awards
This is exactly what happened, strength has gone up but libido down, By what mechanism does that occur?

Chuck PM'd me the action to take already, great customer service.

D

DrchocolateMi

Awards
i read once that its good to cycle test boosters that contain tribulus every 3 weeks and be off of them 1-3 weeks. it suppose to keep the effects strong everytime u use the booster bc of course u will build up a tolerance to it. so maybe u should go off of it for a couple weeks then try regular dosage after that, hopefully it helps man.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
There's alot of stuff in DTHC so its difficult to pin. It suggests the icariin isn't kicking in.

You could run icariin in addition and try yohimbine.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A rise in free testosterone will increase strength, aggression, and muscle growth. The feedback of this increase in availible test to the HTPA can cause libido to lessen. If you want increase in libido, use a small dose of DTH.