1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Neovar/Igf-2 vs. Neovar/HgH UP

Looking for more of a bulk stack with a lil added test/libido boost. Which of the two will most likely deliver both?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    Looking for more of a bulk stack with a lil added test/libido boost. Which of the two will most likely deliver both?
    Well what you could is just buy all three as dose as follows:

IGF-2: 6 caps a day (2 or 3 Upon waking and 3 or 4 pre-workout)
    HGH Up: 5 caps pre-bed (make sure you give yourself 2 hours away from carbs before dosing)
    NeoVar: 8 caps daily (3 or 4 pre-breakfast, 3 or 4 with pre-workout meal and if you want to dose a third time than two prior to your post-workout meal).

However, it all depends on if you can handle the L-Dopa content from both IGF-2 and HGH Up. If that idea does not sound appealing to you I would say you can't lose either way. It is really hard for me to pick anything over IGF-2, but HGH Up is some good stuff.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nice one SamBoz19,can't knock your hustle, but you didn't answer the question. Appreciate the feedback though. I aggree all of AN's products are the truth; for I have a bottle of drive and rpm and have had neovar in the past but never any of the hgh up or igf-2. thats also why i would like to purchase some more of their products( CAUSE THE DELIVER WITH REAL RESULTS) but things are a lil tight financially and i cannot afford all three at this time though i wish i could. So can somebody else from TEAM APPNUT answer my question?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    You could use either stack for that. Choice is up to you which stack you use.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. NeoVar VS NeoVar Recomped
    By Shadder516 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 12:54 AM
  2. neovar and igf-2
    By patc12303 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 04:19 PM