Neovar/Igf-2 vs. Neovar/HgH UP

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Looking for more of a bulk stack with a lil added test/libido boost. Which of the two will most likely deliver both?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Looking for more of a bulk stack with a lil added test/libido boost. Which of the two will most likely deliver both?
Well what you could is just buy all three as dose as follows:

IGF-2: 6 caps a day (2 or 3 Upon waking and 3 or 4 pre-workout)
HGH Up: 5 caps pre-bed (make sure you give yourself 2 hours away from carbs before dosing)
NeoVar: 8 caps daily (3 or 4 pre-breakfast, 3 or 4 with pre-workout meal and if you want to dose a third time than two prior to your post-workout meal).

However, it all depends on if you can handle the L-Dopa content from both IGF-2 and HGH Up. If that idea does not sound appealing to you I would say you can't lose either way. It is really hard for me to pick anything over IGF-2, but HGH Up is some good stuff.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Nice one SamBoz19,can't knock your hustle, but you didn't answer the question. Appreciate the feedback though. I aggree all of AN's products are the truth; for I have a bottle of drive and rpm and have had neovar in the past but never any of the hgh up or igf-2. thats also why i would like to purchase some more of their products( CAUSE THE DELIVER WITH REAL RESULTS) but things are a lil tight financially and i cannot afford all three at this time though i wish i could. So can somebody else from TEAM APPNUT answer my question?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You could use either stack for that. Choice is up to you which stack you use.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT