Neovar/Igf-2 vs. Neovar/HgH UP

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Neovar/Igf-2 vs. Neovar/HgH UP

Looking for more of a bulk stack with a lil added test/libido boost. Which of the two will most likely deliver both?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    Looking for more of a bulk stack with a lil added test/libido boost. Which of the two will most likely deliver both?
    Well what you could is just buy all three as dose as follows:

IGF-2: 6 caps a day (2 or 3 Upon waking and 3 or 4 pre-workout)
    HGH Up: 5 caps pre-bed (make sure you give yourself 2 hours away from carbs before dosing)
    NeoVar: 8 caps daily (3 or 4 pre-breakfast, 3 or 4 with pre-workout meal and if you want to dose a third time than two prior to your post-workout meal).

However, it all depends on if you can handle the L-Dopa content from both IGF-2 and HGH Up. If that idea does not sound appealing to you I would say you can't lose either way. It is really hard for me to pick anything over IGF-2, but HGH Up is some good stuff.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Nice one SamBoz19,can't knock your hustle, but you didn't answer the question. Appreciate the feedback though. I aggree all of AN's products are the truth; for I have a bottle of drive and rpm and have had neovar in the past but never any of the hgh up or igf-2. thats also why i would like to purchase some more of their products( CAUSE THE DELIVER WITH REAL RESULTS) but things are a lil tight financially and i cannot afford all three at this time though i wish i could. So can somebody else from TEAM APPNUT answer my question?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    You could use either stack for that. Choice is up to you which stack you use.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. NeoVar VS NeoVar Recomped
    By Shadder516 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 10:54 PM
  2. neovar and igf-2
    By patc12303 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 02:19 PM