OEP with....?

DuCeS

Awards
Hello all,
I am looking to shed some body fat, and trust worthy friend of mine recommended OEP. While I want to shed some fat I also want to gain lean muscle (if thats possible) or at least maintain what I have. Considering this is a fairly new product I was wondering if anyone knew what else to take with it to gain some lean mass.

Thanks

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently stacking it with 7-keto so far so good.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
yea im stacking OEP with this Lipotropic PLus i bought from this dealer in Cali

Hello all,
I am looking to shed some body fat, and trust worthy friend of mine recommended OEP. While I want to shed some fat I also want to gain lean muscle (if thats possible) or at least maintain what I have. Considering this is a fairly new product I was wondering if anyone knew what else to take with it to gain some lean mass.

Thanks
PowerFULL for the increase of HGH hence increase of lipolysis...

2 caps with each Oxyelite dosage especially before morning cardio!

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
yea deff take 2 caps of OEp before cardio

The Thermogenic is greattttttttttttt!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello all,

Thanks
There are literally so many options... As Jacob said, PowerFULL is a great path to take...

I love the synergy between OEP and Prime; I am in contact with a top strength and conditioning coach from Denver that is RAVING about this stack for his clients. He obviously has them running SuperCissus Rx also.

Natural anabolism with crazy fat-loss; Its a win-win...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to miss OEP on my morning sessions, on my last day of an 8 week run. I will be back on in 4 weeks.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to miss OEP on my morning sessions, on my last day of an 8 week run. I will be back on in 4 weeks.
Don't worry DW, as you stop I am starting and will let you live vicariously through my morning fasted cardio, LOL!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry DW, as you stop I am starting and will let you live vicariously through my morning fasted cardio, LOL!
:squint:

UKStrength

OEP with the Fat loss Stack would be very synergistic (the dermaTherm liberates the Fatty acids then the OEP helps to burn them off :D).

Someone mentioned 7-Keto, excellent combo and part of the reason why Dermacrine LV is so good for recomposition.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be stacking OEP, ReCreate, and Glycobol starting next week as part of my 12 cut. Can't wait!

DuCeS

Awards
Great info thanks guys.

So you think powerFULL can increase my lean mass while I cut fat? (If diet and exercise is in check of course)

UKStrength

Argreed ^^^ Hard work and commitment is 90% of the battle won.