Help Lose Body Fat

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.36%

Help Lose Body Fat

Hey whats up?! I haven't posted in a while, but here we go. im a 20 year old guy who is 5'11 about 220lbs. i don't know how much body fat. i have been getting back into shape through therapy and have gotten pretty slim. now, im trying to lower my bf some more with a clean diet, especially giving up sweets and everything really good for Lent, I'm also exercising very well and way much more often than before. Now please tell me, along with a clean diet and great exercise, what is the best supplement besides clen (I don't wanna try it now) that will help me lose body fat so that i can finally begin to recomp with whatever. Thanks for the help.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.36%

anyone?!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.54%

OEP has been getting good write-ups.

I picked some up recently and definitely know it's doing something with the amount of energy I get out of it.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

prob with alot of fat burners, but not all, increase heart rate which increases blood pressure which can lead to problems. just a thought
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.36%

I would highly recommend OxyElite Pro by USP Labs. Great energy and amazing fat loss. Many people have been stacking it with Recreate and the results have been awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    prob with alot of fat burners, but not all, increase heart rate which increases blood pressure which can lead to problems. just a thought
    I've had my blood pressure checked and OEP has been fine in that regard. I haven't seen anybody who's blood pressure it increased.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.36%

are you sure?! i was also recommended by MANY to take things like hydroxycut, xenadrine, hot rox, and a eca stack. Since im planning to use a cycle of something after my cut, I rather not use the eca stack since it will put me closer to danger or make it a more risky situation for me. do you recommend anything else or to stack certain things together?!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i know multiple ppl who have had high heart rates off of this. i work in a hospital and i see alot of it, not just friends. so i encourage you to buy a Blood Pressure machine for your wrist or something so u can monitor it. i believe when hydroxycut first came out, FDA banned it or something because it cased heart attacks. it may have not been hydroxy, but i know it was a famous fat burner shown on TV that was banned
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

the only way I WOULD CUT, for me, is without any supplements. just change my diet and training up and waaaalaa.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

also, everybody reacts different to fat burners. one other thing i would add if u wanna lose weight or cut is to add fiber into your diet. this will keep you full longer.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

[QUOTE=R1balla;2323480]i know multiple ppl who have had high heart rates off of this. i work in a hospital and i see alot of it, not just friends. so i encourage you to buy a Blood Pressure machine for your wrist or something so u can monitor it. i believe when hydroxycut first came out, FDA banned it or something because it cased heart attacks. it may have not been hydroxy, but i know it was a famous fat burner shown on TV that was banned[/QUOT

the old hydroxycut had ephedra in it
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.83%

the only way I WOULD CUT, for me, is without any supplements. just change my diet and training up and waaaalaa.
    You are a smart man. Diet control = Fat loss.

Seems to me like people just don't like to restrict their diets that much. Go on a cal restricted diet and your body has no other option but to burn the fat (maybe %5 of the burned cals may be muscle with it though)..

And to OP. Don't know what your experience is like but about the only thing that will significantly help with what you are asking (besides diet restriction which is all that is needed) is either a beta receptor agonist such as Alb/Ephedrine/Clen and/or T3. Although I have taken T3 before and that stuff is no joke.. I will not be taking it again.. These supps will help but not in the category of being worth while IMO. an extra pound or two a month is something but not what I would consider worth while. Most of it is placebo which is OK.. If you think it is working, it is working for you..

K-
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.36%

thats y i'm looking for help. i dont want a lecture just asking about the products. can anyone give me more recommendations?! greatly appreciate the already received posts. thanks.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

if u wanna know how to get cut and dont want a lecture or dont wanna know any sides..here u go. juice. take tren or sus 250 to get cut. then PCT it with Nolva and a test booster. there u go. fat burners are crap IMO. and i will prob get flamed for what i said but he asked and if i was trying to get cut and HAD to take something to help me, thats what i would do. or take a PH that is a lean gainer and stay on a cut diet.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.6%

Ephedra/caffeine,DCP,TT-33. . . . Alot of the local people are really loving the TT-33. Ephedra is a tried and true product, and the DCP will free up more fatty acids to burn. Cant go wrong here
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Check it... and it's possibly free:

AM is FAT - Let AMS Help. Vapor-XT Logging Opps!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.36%

thanks a lot but i never heard of this stuff before not on any website. is it seriously supposed to be better than the other fat burners?!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TrynaImprove View Post
    thanks a lot but i never heard of this stuff before not on any website. is it seriously supposed to be better than the other fat burners?!
    That was our goal in creating it yes. You can read more about it here:

http://advancedmusclescience.com/vapor-xt-letter/
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.36%

how do i put in for a sample?! i'm definitely willing to log about it too. i'll try just about anything. i know i needa put in the time and effort and im not looking for a quick fix rather just some help.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 01:26 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 10:01 PM
  3. How Much Maximum Body Fat (BF) Could You Lose?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 07:04 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 09:00 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 06:53 PM