New Rpm vs old rpm

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I bought some new rpm and it doesn't feel like it used to when I used it a year or so ago. Did they change the formula? If so what did they take out.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
It's definetly different. I don't have the aggression or drive it used to give me. If they said they'd always keep the old formula, where can you buy it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought some new rpm and it doesn't feel like it used to when I used it a year or so ago. Did they change the formula? If so what did they take out.
Yes, RPM has been reformulated; this was done in 2008. There have been various threads on this, including:
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/106624-what-hell-rpm.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/100378-so-who-loves-2.html (post #57)

It's definetly different. I don't have the aggression or drive it used to give me. If they said they'd always keep the old formula, where can you buy it?
You canNOT buy the "old formula". That has been out of production for nearly 2 years!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, RPM has been reformulated; this was done in 2008.
Interesting. I suppose in that case I never did try the new formula. I'll have to throw a bottle in my next NP order :head:

In AN's defense, I've tried a few different icariin extracts in bulk powders, and I honestly never really noticed a difference. Even the high percentage ones that were really expensive vs. the bargain bin 10% all seemed to have about the same effect... maybe just SLIGHTLY different dosages for me. I doubt that the change made it less potent at all based on my experience with bulk powders.

diezel,
is it possible that your stim tolerance has changed?

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Possibly but the old rpm gave me this almost aggressive energy the new one didn't have. It felt hormonal.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I agree with u diezel, the first time I took rpm years ago I had tons of energy and great agression. I felt almost nothing when I tried to new formula. It's been around a year since I had some and I'm going to try one last bottle and make sure I'm taking it on an empty stomach and having a light preWO shake and see what happens. I'll be pretty bummed if I can't recapture the experience I had with the original, those were some of my best workouts.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
if you want jitter free energy with loads of aggression try 1,3 Dime.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Just get Presurge; similar formula to RPM but with extra awesomeness in it.

I do love me some RPM w/ Ultima though.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Yes, RPM has been reformulated; this was done in 2008. There have been various threads on this, including:
Them legs!!

DAT ASS!!!!!

(carry on)

v4nce

Awards
im selling my last bottle of rpm Old Formula(i still have half of one im workin on right now but i dislocated my shoulder) i've been using rpm for mma training but i have to take a good month off hopefully not 2 months; i dont want no shoulder problems later on. this rpm exires 5/10 so since i wont be using it i might as well sell it. last chance for the good ole aggression in the gym

this rpm is the 50% icariin version

ive got it on ebay right now for 35$ free shipping
this is the item number 180478578531 or just type in the search applied nutriceuticals rpm

itll be the one that says old formula in the title

and if anyone knows how long it takes for a dislocated shoulder to work properly ill take any advice lol just pm me cause this is wrong thread for that

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and if anyone knows how long it takes for a dislocated shoulder to work properly ill take any advice lol just pm me cause this is wrong thread for that
You're looking at immobilization for 8 weeks. Any less is too soon and leads to problems every time. Give yourself about 4-6 months to get strength back. You should be good to go by next season, but not without problems.

An unstable shoulder might be problematic for years. In my case, I would come real close to re-occurrence for about 2-3 years.

Does your physician say that having it surgically repaired is an option? The surgery has a high success rate, you'd still be ready by next season, and you'd be less prone to re-occurrence in the long run.

v4nce

Awards
i dont have a physician but im on week 2 and i can use it but it only takes a unexpected or like a quick jolt on my arm put a sharp 30 second pain plus it feels sore constantly..its rather annoying. plus i feel lazy not training but i dont want future injuries. im about to be a law enforcement officer so i need to stay in shape for the hireing process when i do get called it all sucks, never thought my shoulder would pop out of socket... it ruins like weight lifting and kickboxing at the same time :/

any supplements that helps with healing faster u know of? im 21..

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No physician? Who diagnosed it as dislocated then? This scenario doesn't sound good to me.

v4nce

Awards
well my shoulder was seperated and my trainer eased my arm out to get it back in. i lated had my chiropractor take a look and he told me everything is back in place and i need to be off of it a month - 3 months. i already cancelled my upcoming fights...im just getting bored lol it feels a lot better then it did 2 weeks ago.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No offense intended, I'm just obligated to tell you how things are done properly.

First off, you trainer was lucky to get it back in place. You should have been to the orthopedic physician asap after the incident occured. Obviously your shoulder didn't just fall out of the socket, it was forced out. Soft tissue structures that hold the ball in the socket must be damaged in order to dislocate. If there is a labral tear, for example, it won't matter how good your shoulder feels. It will be problematic until the root issue is resolved.

Second, although your chiropractor gave you "decent" advice, he is not a medical authority when compared to a physician. You should still be in the sling as far as I'm concerned, especially since I'm sure you plan to fight aggressively within some time period.

Third, be patient young man. Your current bored feeling will look real appealing if you re-dislocate, tear your labrum, tear the joint capsule, or tear a cuff muscle... those are long term rehab issues that can be avoided if you treat this the right way now.

Sorry for the lecture but I'm genuinely looking out for you :D Carry on with the RPM talk!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
1) listen to celc5

2) so 50% icariin is the old version?...cool i got 2 bottles :D

v4nce

Awards
thanks for the advice celc i appreciate it. my shoulder is worth more then fighting.
im just going to keep playing call of duty mw2 it drains my time fast :)

yea 50% the older one