Ok, ever been on prednisone?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
If you have been on pred, you know that you are constantly hungry. I loved this.... Too bad you cant stay on the stuff forever..... Anybody know how to do this without pred?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok let me refrase.... what supplement will get my appetite up so that i will always be hungry?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you canr try Grub ON by AI,

worked DECENTly for me,

using an aboundance amount of insulin Mimickers may work

for instance if using gbol and u usually use 2 caps per meal, try 3 caps, the more you dip your blood sugar the hungrier you may get as a responce to it.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm does that seem to wokr well? have you tried it before?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm does that seem to wokr well? have you tried it before?
yea it helps with my appetite a lot

some people it may have oppisite effect.

but usually when your glucose levels drop you get a little hungry or hungrier..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, I have an insane appetite when I use Stoked, especially when it's stacked with something like Glycobol or AP.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
hmmm. stoked huh? might have to check that out. But i heard of some people that gbol doesnt work....... i guess its just some people?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm. stoked huh? might have to check that out. But i heard of some people that gbol doesnt work....... i guess its just some people?
Not everything is going to work for everybody I guess. I've seen multiple claims from people stating that product A or B didn't work for them and then turn around read 10 more that state that same product was great.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not everything is going to work for everybody I guess. I've seen multiple claims from people stating that product A or B didn't work for them and then turn around read 10 more that state that same product was great.
i agree here,

AP was NOT as good as Gbol for nutrient partioning/ keeping fat off

but gbol was awesome for that

Similarly Pslin is better IMO for Supercompensation/ glycogen loading. but does not help too much for with with reducing fat gan at all.

i also got nothing from slin, but others have

Everyones body is diff