Should I Take Cordyceps Every Day?
- 02-24-2010, 09:34 PM
- 02-25-2010, 05:18 AM
3 caps on workout days
1 cap on off days
4 cap on workout days
2 cap on off daysDiet is always the key to unlocking the door of success
- 02-25-2010, 06:07 AM
Honestly, I do not see why you would not want to take cordyceps everyday. Cordyceps gets better the longer you use it. Endurance athletes in particular will really notice a difference in supplementing with it everyday.
If you want a top of the line cordyceps product than look no further than MST's Cordygen. AN also carries DRIVE which uses cordyceps as well and is a great endurance formula as well that comes with some other nice benefits.
However, if your looking for just straight cordyceps...buy it in bulk. Nutraplanet used to carry it in bulk, but I am not sure if they do anymore. Regardless...I love the stuff because it works. Just my thoughts...
Cheers!"Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 350zTT in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 10-11-2010, 11:50 AM
- By tnubs in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2009, 01:27 AM
- By Bmlax22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 39Last Post: 09-15-2009, 11:14 PM
- By corsaking in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-11-2008, 10:54 AM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-06-2006, 01:13 PM