HGH Products

MJBaldwin

Awards
I have been looking for a supplement to help me build muscle fast. I am wondering if anyone has heard of or tryed Applied Nutriceuticals HGH Up. Let me know what you think of it or what you have heard of it. Is this one of those products I would need a PCT with? Im not looking for anything like that just some boost on the muscle side of things.

Thanks

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:gotsearch

Plenty of ppl have or are logging hghup....seems like a really good product

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been looking for a supplement to help me build muscle fast. I am wondering if anyone has heard of or tryed Applied Nutriceuticals HGH Up. Let me know what you think of it or what you have heard of it. Is this one of those products I would need a PCT with? Im not looking for anything like that just some boost on the muscle side of things.

Thanks
For a start, nothing is "going to help you build muscle fast" if you don't have your nutrition and training set up for it. Supplements should just be an aid to an already spot on regimen.

As far as HGHup♂, there are a lot of people here who have used it. Read through the logs and review the feedback on it for yourself:
* ♂♂♂ Links to the HGHup♂ Logs ♂♂♂
* ♂♂♂ FEEDBACK on HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals ♂♂♂

HGHup♂ is a NATURAL Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster. Therefore no PCT is required. Read the product technical write-up: ♂♂♂ HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals: TECH WRITEUP!! ♂♂♂

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
For me and my buddy this product didnt work...we both took 1 bottle and got nothing from it, we both even played with the dosing times and felt nothing...No strength increases, no weight gain, no fat loss, no great sleeps...At times I even felt weaker...I cant speak for my buddy, but my diet was spot on and aimed at clean bulking... All we both got from it was horrible tasting burps, after taking the product...I even took this product all alone with nothing other than my multi, protein and oils...For us this product didnt work, but thats not to say it won't work for you...Plenty of people claim it works...Good luck

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into stacking LG Ghenerate with USP Labs PowerFULL. Many have had excellent results with this combo and a well thought out diet/training regimen. I have taken both and they are excellent, Ghenerate lasts for LONG time even at a high dose so I consider it to be one the best value supps on the market today.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
For me and my buddy this product didnt work...we both took 1 bottle and got nothing from it, we both even played with the dosing times and felt nothing...No strength increases, no weight gain, no fat loss, no great sleeps...At times I even felt weaker...I cant speak for my buddy, but my diet was spot on and aimed at clean bulking... All we both got from it was horrible tasting burps, after taking the product...I even took this product all alone with nothing other than my multi, protein and oils...For us this product didnt work, but thats not to say it won't work for you...Plenty of people claim it works...Good luck
I'm curious as to how you got nothing from it. How did you dose it? Secondly, did you make sure to stay from carbs 2 hours pre-dosing and 2 hours post-dosing? I am not criticizing you, but just checking to see what happened. If you were split dosing it that could also be a reason for your experience. A lot of guys including myself stick to dosing it only pre-bed at 5 caps and it works great that way.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would look into stacking LG Ghenerate with USP Labs PowerFULL. Many have had excellent results with this combo and a well thought out diet/training regimen. I have taken both and they are excellent, Ghenerate lasts for LONG time even at a high dose so I consider it to be one the best value supps on the market today.
Yah I loved this combo... knock out sleep.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I dosed for 2 weeks using 3 in am and 2 pre workout. No carbs before/after. Then tried all 5 pre bed... And got Nada.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dosed for 2 weeks using 3 in am and 2 pre workout. No carbs before/after. Then tried all 5 pre bed... And got Nada.
I have found PF works best with a pwo dose, either AM or PM and then pre-bed. 5 per day, divide them as needed but I always like 3 then 2 for late dose. PF shows itself fully after about 2 weeks of dosing in regards to recovery, the sleep, test/libido boost I got almost right away though. Not everyone notices it as much but I highly doubt it is not working at all for you.

UKStrength

I love HGH products :) They always KNOCK ME OUT prior to bed (sleep is never as good without them).

LipoTrophin PM is my staple prior to the sack, HGHUp is sitting on my shelf looking at me...:D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My HGHup log is in my sig.

Right now I use 2 Lipotrophin PM, 1 REDuction PM, 1 zma, and 6 sprays GHenerate.