weight loss supps for women

1. purelife1

weight loss supps for women

figured i would get more responses here then in womens sections..
    im looking for some safe and best weight loss supps for my wife..plan on ordering her some supress-c this weeks but trying to get some more ideas

2. Honestly I've given up on weightloss supps for women. I've tried many with a little success. I've given up because it seems they dont have a good diet to begin with so the supplements make very little difference. If they did have a good diet then they would not need he supplements or to lose wieght. So I think by giving them a diet supp. it give them false hope that they will lose wieght.
    I like AP an other glucose type supplements that help with insulin response but its still up to the person to eat less food. I also like activate extreme because it helps to overpower cortisol, which increases on a diet, and activate also helps preserve muscle while losing wieght.
    But you could try the good ol caffeine but cycle it so a tolerance is not built up.
    and this is just my opinion and experiences

3. Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    figured i would get more responses here then in womens sections..
    im looking for some safe and best weight loss supps for my wife..plan on ordering her some supress-c this weeks but trying to get some more ideas
    Please take a browse through the Female Fitness subforum and even here in the Supplements subforum. There are multiple threads addressing this question.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Why don't you get usplabs oxyelite pro for her? Would decrease appetite and provide a boost in the gym. You could get something like applied neutraceuticals drive to stack with it. The combination of the 2 would be pretty awesome for a man or woman.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weight loss diets for women
    By psulifter in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 08:28 AM
  2. Opinions on weight loss supps and training.
    By reptone in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 12:59 PM
  3. please recommend supps for women's weight/fat loss
    By ekdevil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:28 AM
  4. best supps for female weight/fat loss
    By ekdevil in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 05:24 AM
  5. Non-Stim weight loss/fat burning supps-Any that work