weight loss supps for women
- 02-24-2010, 01:19 PM
- 02-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Honestly I've given up on weightloss supps for women. I've tried many with a little success. I've given up because it seems they dont have a good diet to begin with so the supplements make very little difference. If they did have a good diet then they would not need he supplements or to lose wieght. So I think by giving them a diet supp. it give them false hope that they will lose wieght.
I like AP an other glucose type supplements that help with insulin response but its still up to the person to eat less food. I also like activate extreme because it helps to overpower cortisol, which increases on a diet, and activate also helps preserve muscle while losing wieght.
But you could try the good ol caffeine but cycle it so a tolerance is not built up.
and this is just my opinion and experiences
- 02-24-2010, 03:10 PM
02-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Why don't you get usplabsfor her? Would decrease appetite and provide a boost in the gym. You could get something like applied neutraceuticals drive to stack with it. The combination of the 2 would be pretty awesome for a man or woman.
Similar Forum Threads
- By psulifter in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2015, 09:28 AM
- By reptone in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2009, 01:59 PM
- By ekdevil in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:28 AM
- By ekdevil in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM
- By RoadBlocK in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:26 PM