TT-33 verses 7-KETO

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.....for Thyroid Enhancement and concomitant fat loss???

Which should be more effective? 7-Keto has a nice track record but TT-33 seems to be more focused on positive Thyroid manipluation

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
7-keto works very well. I have never used tt-33 have heard and read some positive and negitive things about it . Honestly I'm not sure what to believe at this point regarding tt-33 product

Do some research on 7-keto or even 11-oxo and I think you'll find what your looking for

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's fat loss effects are mediated via the Thyroid for the most part:

http://fat-burners.realsolutionsmag.com/fat-loss.html

In yet another impressive clinical study recently published in the Journal of Exercise Physiology Online, subjects who were given 7-Keto lost three times more bodyweight and bodyfat than subjects in the placebo group. Weight loss and bodyfat reductions of the participants who used 7-Keto were likely a result of the significant increase in "T3" thyroid hormone activity, as there was no affect on T3 thyroid hormone in the placebo group. Additionally, T3 was not increased outside of acceptable normal ranges. The significant and clinically safe elevation in T3 in this study indicates a probable mechanism of action for 7-Keto-induced weight loss.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
7-keto works very well. I have never used tt-33 have heard and read some positive and negitive things about it . Honestly I'm not sure what to believe at this point regarding tt-33 product

Do some research on 7-keto or even 11-oxo and I think you'll find what your looking for

from an article

"The Primary Thermogenic Hormone
7-Keto produces fat loss through the process of thermogenesis. This term refers to the creation of heat, which is one of the forms of energy produced when the body’s cells metabolize the food we eat. Greater amounts of thermogenesis boost the body’s metabolic rate which increases the conversion of stored fat into energy.

7-Keto enhances the activity of three thermogenic enzymes that stimulate fatty acid oxidation in the liver. These thermogenic-en-hancing enzymes are fatty acyl CoA oxidase, malic enzyme, and glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase.6,10-12 These enzymes drive the liver cells to burn fatty acids for energy, which causes a lowering of triglycerides in the liver.

Supplementation with 7-Keto has a dramatic effect on boosting levels of these thermogenic-enhancing enzymes. Studies found that fatty acyl CoA oxidase increased by 128%, while malic enzyme jumped 860%. The concentration of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase increased by 138% as well.6,10-12

A study published in Current Therapeutic Research revealed just how effective 7-Keto is in inducing fat loss.13 In this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, 30 overweight adults (28 women and 2 men) were divided into two groups. Group 1 received 100 mg of 7-Keto twice daily for eight weeks, while group 2 took a matching pla-cebo capsule. All subjects participated in an exercise program three times a week that consisted of 50 minutes of aerobic and non-aerobic cross training under the supervision of an exercise physiologist. In addition, each subject was instructed by a registered dietitian to follow an 1800-calorie-a-day diet. The subjects underwent testing for blood chemistry, body composition, blood pressure, and dietary analysis at baseline and at weeks four and eight.

The researchers found that the 7-Keto group lost a significant amount of body weight compared to the placebo group—6.3 versus 2.1 pounds. The 7-Keto group also lost a greater percentage of body fat compared to the placebo group—1.8% versus 0.57%.13 Compared to the placebo group, the 7-Keto group saw a significant increase in thyroid hormone activity that targets fat- burning genes in the mitochondria and adipose tissue.14 No adverse effects were reported. The results show that 7-Keto can significantly and safely reduce body weight and body fat when combined with exercise and a reduced-calorie diet. This is due to the greatly increased levels of fat-burning enzymes in the liver as well as the elevation of thyroid hormone. These beneficial changes are known to boost basal metabolic rate, making it easier to shed excess pounds. Supplementation with 7-Keto can therefore help reverse the decline in metabolic rate that makes it so easy to put on weight as we age. Unlike caffeine and ephedrine, 7-Keto does not have a central nervous system stimulating effect caused by nor-adrenalin release, nor does 7-Keto increase heart rate or blood pressure.
"

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct........thermogenesis via Thyroid optimization/manipulation :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just decided to add it to my stack for ultimate fat loss... if I don't get rid of it this time I will be at a loss for words! Amped to give it a shot, OEP, 7-keto, DCP and Ghenerate should make the fat a thing of the past!