Creatine Monohydrate Side-Effects?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are some Creatine Monohydrate side effects?

rayyan

Awards
just a bit expensive to kidneys...and when u will see ur self in the mirror u will never know how much of it is water...thats all there is to it...!!! **** the side effects...its a good product mannn...im no promotor...im takin it maself...and it works well..!!! just stay the recommended dosage...if u exceed..u will just end up flushin it out...it will be useless and money waste...!!! soo hope it helped..!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it may make you look more puffier. some say it does not. i tend to think it does.

I interact with fellow competitors and all like to drop it two weeks before a show just in case it could smooth definition.

if some thing makes me stronger where I can pump out a few more reps or 5-10 more lbs on a lift than if I had not of took it and be five pounds heavier , is it worth it? One of the best non-hormonal supplements out on the body building market. Further,Creatine has been shown to be safe. I believe in can raise creatine kinase levels on blood work so if you are getting blood tests and taking creatine expect these to be high. or do not dose creatine 2-3 weeks before the blood test

I think a lot of people forgot to drink a lot of water over a gallon when taking creatine.

rayyan

Awards
and not to forget the pushy feeling it brings in the head of getttin more and moreee out each rep and getttin better while stayin humble...!!! gotta love tha Sh*T...!! timing mite be ur next question...so it varies...!! 45 minutes is good for me before workout ...some take 30 minutes and some take 20 minutes before workout, some take pre and post workout...u gotta figure that out...when do u know which timing is working for u...CHECK ON ENERGY, and MENTAL STATUS and AFTER WORKOUT, YOUR MUSCLE SATURATION...!!! this should point u in the rite direction...hope it helpss...and totally agree with smeton...!! go for it mate...!!!

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
well timing wise i always mix it with my pre and post shakes.. pre about 30-45 minutes before post about 20-30 minutes after.. i think the important thing is if you are going to take just try not to skip many days of it..

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
jesus christ... :gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch