Question on pulsing with epi (first ph)

gymboyjb717

Awards
Hey guys,
ok so ive been doing my research and came across some interesting stuff.. i wanted to hear your thoughts on pulsing epistine 3x a week for 4-6 then using a good otc pct for post cycle? i hear when pulsing you can get away with an otc pct"in dr d" article, just wanna hear thoughts and opinions and or what u think of this choice for a first ph

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Depending on which otc pct you might be alright. My personal opinion is a SERM is cheap and easy to get so why not run it? What dosage were you considering?

gymboyjb717

Awards
very low dosage maybe 30 mg quick question to is the est metyl E a knock off or is that one i could maybe get and i got novedex xt formadrol and t-911 at house but if u got another recomended otc pct lemme hear um, would i be fine with that though, ive heard yes from doing a pulse with epi?

nynone

nynone

Awards
i would personally not recommend pulsing ph's. i've always been against it, and for one main reason... you'r body has the rise in hormones for only a few days per week, which imo, REALLY will mess your body more than a steady spike in hormones for the full cycle. i can see why you would pulse, but ultimately, i would steer clear from it. that's my opinion though, not the "pro opinion", but an experienced ph user's opinion.

also, i dont know that much about epistine, but depending on how harsh it is, and also how many cycles you have run before, i might say to choose a different ph, or to stick with a steady dose daily. i would personally need more info. i will look into the epistine personally, and give you more feedback if you like.

gymboyjb717

Awards
that would be terrific i am mainly pulsing for two reason, and they are safety concerns onbiously and the feact that they say u really wouldnt need a serm like a novaldex, a good otc pct would be sufficient ive read

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Im not to familiar with any of the listed PCT products except novedex XT. youd runt hat 2/2/1/1

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
A serm is the best option...

Think about it...EPI/Havoc are very dry....why crush estrogen even more after your cycle? Doesn't make sense...SERM's on the other hand let the estrogen be made, but not attach to the receptor.

IMO if you're not resourceful enough to find a SERM, then you're not ready for a PH

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi is extremely supressive on HTPA function. Keep doses low, and give 2 days between each dose IMO. Also take one dose first thing upon waking on pulse day, this will help prevent your natural nightly production. Dosing later in the day puts you at risk of shutdown issues.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

gymboyjb717

Awards
ok maybe i can clarify what im kinda looking for and you guys can point me down the right road...
1) dont want something superpowerfull
2) want a ph with very little sides, esp no gyno
3) i was looking into pulsing becuase i only want to use an otc pct. (im sure im gonna get hated on this one but w.e)
4)ez to Maintain

well thats what im loking into, so far common ones i keep seeing are epi/halodrol h-50

so if someone could gimme more insight rather than just say how dumb i am ( like 85% of the boards) that be much appreciated

fireblade187

Awards
have you looked into LG Trifecta or PP Dermacrine?
1) they are mild
2) very little to no side effects
3) OTC PCT is enough (trifecta even comes with one)

gymboyjb717

Awards
well i have the trifecta and i will start that soon, just wanted to know what if any ph i could pulse and use a otc pct with i was thinking epi/hdrol... havea a few buddies that say pulsing epi 3-4x a week at like 30mg a day in mourning would be fine with a GOOD OTC pct, thoughts?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Besides preventing hpta suppression, pulsing reduces liver toxicity when using methylated steroids like epi.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
well i have the trifecta and i will start that soon, just wanted to know what if any ph i could pulse and use a otc pct with i was thinking epi/hdrol... havea a few buddies that say pulsing epi 3-4x a week at like 30mg a day in mourning would be fine with a GOOD OTC pct, thoughts?
Epi and hdrol are both methylated, I wouldn't use them together.

nynone

nynone

Awards
Epi and hdrol are both methylated, I wouldn't use them together.
i agree. and also, i would recommend, OP, that you find something that you don't need to pulse. try something non-methylated, or go with the trifecta stack from LG.

IMO if you're not resourceful enough to find a SERM, then you're not ready for a PH
i agree with you as well. but, i will also add that if you aren't able to afford it (due to someone making it unnecessarily pricey, or some other reason for not able to get one), i would say to save some money and buy a strong, reliable pct before you start your cycle. regardless, i think you should have your pct down prior to the cycle, and make sure it's either an anti-estrogen (i've used IDS post cycle tabs, and also Extrogenex for this), as well as a trib booster (vitrix, diesel test, etc.), and if someone else recommends using a SERM for the post cycle, GET ONE. if someone hear tells you something like that, you should do it.

anyways, also do some more research on the forums. don't talk to buddies, unless they have lots of experience with these, and can back up their info. plus, you might want to post something in the anabolics section so you can get even more answers from us that way.

edit: since this is your first ph cycle, be sure that you are prepared for anything side effect wise. also, consider something less harsh on your body (non-methylated preferred) so you can see if this is something you would want to progress in. you may not like the sides, and your body may not even react as well as your buddies. remember everyone's body is going to react a bit different to the same stuff, it's a matter of how though. when i ran SD, i didnt get acne, no testicular atrophy, and only had mild aggression increases. i know guys who have had acne, testicular atrophy, and no aggression changes. so just make sure you're ready for whatever you are going to run.