Oral steroids can cause liver damage; Liver Juice can support the liver

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

Dear AM,

Liver Juice is now available.

New research suggests that supplementing with Liver Juice before and during your cycle, can greatly reduce the liver toxic effect from 17aa methylated steroids. Its works by increasing bile production in the liver and reducing the chance of developing reversible cholestasis. (the primary condition developed from use of 17aa oral steroids)(1-18)

Because Liver Juice delivers milk thistle so efficiently with the Liqua-Vade delivery system, it is one of the most cost effective milk thistle supplements on the market.

Liver Juice -

• Natural liver protector, rejuvenator and cleanser
  • Absorbs 8x better than other milk thistle extracts
  • Increases production of healthy bile salts
  • Natural milk thistle extract has zero side-effects
  • Protective against oral steroid induced toxicity
Unmatched Delivery System

To show the exceptional solubility accomplished with the milk thistle in our Liver Juice, we went ahead and took a 5mL dose (500mg) of Liver Juice and mixed it into a glass of water. We then took 500mg of the exact same milk thistle extract used in our Liver Juice, and vigorously shook it into a glass of water. Then they sat for 12 hours.

As you can see, the milk thistle in Liver Juice remained completely stable and molecularly dispersed in the liquid. The milk thistle powder alone simply crashed to the bottom of glass. (“crash” means to crystallize, separate or no longer be in solution -- aka, not be absorbed into the body)

Jim Benvie,
Primordial Performance Marketing

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

References
1. Silymarin: a review of its clincal properties in the managment of hepatic disorders
Keri et al.
Adis Drug Evaluation, Biodrugs 2001: 15 (7): 465-489

2. Use of herbal supplements for chronic liver disease.
Cynthia Levy et al.
Clin. Gast. And Hepat. 2004;2:947-956

3. Updated medicines and the liver.
Fogden E et al.
Liver International 2003, 23, 213-220

4. An updated systemic review of the pharmacology of silymarin
Reinhard Saller et al.
Forsch Komplementarmed 2007;14:70-80

5. Anabolic steroids and cholestasis
Nusinovici V.
Med Chir Dig. 1974;3(3):167-71.

6. Cholestasis due to anabolic steroids
Horký J, et al.
Cesk Gastroenterol Vyz. 1973 Dec;27(8):548-50.

7. Drug-induced cholestasis.
Velayudham LS, et al.
Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2003 May;2(3):287-304.

8. Beneficial drugs for liver diseases.
Muriel P, et al.
J Appl Toxicol. 2008 Mar;28(2):93-103. Review.

9. Silymarin as a new hepatoprotective agent in experimental cholestasis: new possibilities for an ancient medication.
Crocenzi FA, Roma MG.
Curr Med Chem. 2006;13(9):1055-74. Review.

10. Silibinin prevents cholestasis-associated retrieval of the bile salt export pump, Bsep, in isolated rat hepatocyte couplets: possible involvement of cAMP.
Crocenzi FA, et al.
Biochem Pharmacol. 2005 Apr 1;69(7):1113-20.

11. Beneficial effects of silymarin on estrogen-induced cholestasis in the rat: a study in vivo and in isolated hepatocyte couplets.
Crocenzi FA, et al.
Hepatology. 2001 Aug;34(2):329-39.

12. Tauro alpha-muricholate is as effective as tauro beta-muricholate and tauroursodeoxycholate in preventing taurochenodeoxycholate-induced liver damage in the rat.
Kitani K, et al.
Hepatology. 1994 Apr;19(4):1007-12.

13. Tauro beta-muricholate is as effective as tauroursodeoxycholate in preventing taurochenodeoxycholate-induced liver damage in the rat.
Kanai S, et al.
Life Sci. 1990;47(26):2421-8.

14. Cholestatic Jaundice and IgA Nephropathy Induced by OTC Muscle Building Agent Superdrol.
Beata Jasiurkowski MD, et al.
The American Journal of Gastroenterology (2006) 101, 2659-2662;

15. Severe Cholestasis and Renal Failure Associated with the Use of the Designer Steroid Superdrol (Methasteron): A Case Report and Literature Review
John Nasr and Jawad Ahmad
Digestive Diseases and Sciences

16. Improvement of estradiol-17b-d-glucoronide-induced cholestasis by sodium tauroursodeoxycholate therapy in rats.
Kinbara S et al.
Pharm. Research Laboratory, 1997, 947-952

17. Ursodeoxycholate reduces ethinylestradiol glucuronidation in the rat: Role in prevention of estrogen-induced cholestasis.
Enrique J et al.
The Journal of Pharmacology and experimental therapeutics, 2003 Vol. 306, No. 1 279-286

18. Milk thistle (silybum marianum) for the therapy of liver disease
Kenneth Flora et al.
The American Journal of Gastroenterology. Vol. 93, No. 2, 1998

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this company has the best products out IMO. how can i become a rep lol

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this company has the best products out IMO. how can i become a rep lol
You have to fly out to Portland OR and beat me in an arm wrestling competition. Then we talk.

-Eric

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
With regular Milk Thistle, I noticed my skin clear up for two weeks, and then I had a bad breakout at the end of those two weeks. Any chance of that on this product?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice to see PP put out another quality Liqua vade product ill def have to grab some of this for my net methyl run.... im thinking maybe turinabol LV or something softer like that

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I thought liqua vade was supposed to get stuff PAST your liver. Isn't that how it works in Sustain Alpha?

trojanman1016

Awards
I gave Eric a slave to be a rep, it was the only way...the arm wrestling was too tough!
Hahaha, but i have to agree that PP makes the best products hands down, which makes it the best company. You guys are great keep it up. Oh and yea liver juice is the best milk thstle supplement and it has become a staple supplement for me!!!!!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought liqua vade was supposed to get stuff PAST your liver. Isn't that how it works in Sustain Alpha?
LV gets compounds past the intestinal walls. What happens from their is upto the compound.

(although if you swoosh LV around in the mouth some of the active compounds will absorb directly into the blood and avoid the fist liver pass)

-Eric

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
anyone start a cycle with this yet?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, but i have to agree that PP makes the best products hands down, which makes it the best company. You guys are great keep it up. Oh and yea liver juice is the best milk thstle supplement and it has become a staple supplement for me!!!!!
Glad to know.

Ive got some interesting research here about milk thistle lowering cholesterol, presumably by increasing bile acid formation from cholesterol in the liver...

I was going to make a write up soon.

Silymarin as a potential hypocholesterolaemic drug.
N. Scottova et al.
Physiol. Res. 47; 1-7, 1998

-Eric

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
How does this product compare to NAC or SAMe? From everything that I have read NAC or SAMe owns milk thistle on many levels. Not just as a liver protectant.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How does this product compare to NAC or SAMe? From everything that I have read NAC or SAMe owns milk thistle on many levels. Not just as a liver protectant.
Their different products with different actions.

Milk Thistle (and UDCA type bile acids) are the only compounds Im aware of that will really help prevent steroid induced choestasis, which is really want you want. SAMe can help with increase the sulfation pathway which can possibly protect against cholestasis but I wouldn't say its better than milk thistle -- it could be stacked though.

-Eric

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to know.

Ive got some interesting research here about milk thistle lowering cholesterol, presumably by increasing bile acid formation from cholesterol in the liver...

I was going to make a write up soon.

Silymarin as a potential hypocholesterolaemic drug.
N. Scottova et al.
Physiol. Res. 47; 1-7, 1998

-Eric
That got my attention! Definatly looking forward to reading that.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
might get some of that for my hdrol 6 week cycle

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Liver Juice is still the best deal on milk thistle gm per gm...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have to fly out to Portland OR and beat me in an arm wrestling competition. Then we talk.

-Eric
I'd do it. If I win, can I pick which rep I want to steal from you? ;) :D

Liver Juice is still the best deal on milk thistle gm per gm...
Gotta say it... The name makes me giggle in that "What did Bear Grylls just eat?" sorta way. Love it! :veryhappy:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Their different products with different actions.

Milk Thistle (and UDCA type bile acids) are the only compounds Im aware of that will really help prevent steroid induced choestasis, which is really want you want. SAMe can help with increase the sulfation pathway which can possibly protect against cholestasis but I wouldn't say its better than milk thistle -- it could be stacked though.

-Eric
Yes sir! This is why our Liver Juice-LV is the perfect (and very affordable) cycle support supplement in helping to maintain adequate hepatic function. We've taken what's been shown to be effective and made it even better with the enhanced LV absorption properties.

This product should be a must with every cycle!

-John

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I need to pick some up before my next cycle, any chance a sale is in the works?

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys. I posted in the wrong thread. I got so many windows open.

Last edited:
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an FYI Liver Juice will be back in stock in another week or so