'On' Cycle Support Supps

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Fellaz,

Looking for my options for an 'on' cycle support supp.

I have a stack of Tren/M1D that I'll be running within a mos or so but I don't know my options for support.

Personal experiences would be best and what you ran it with.

Much appreciated brothas!

Jshepherd23

Jshepherd23

Awards
I just ran tren & mma-3 (which is like bold). These were my support supps

AI cycle support peanut butter (must have bc it has everything you need for blood pressure, cholesterol profile, liver protection, etc..)

Fish oil/Omega-3 joint support, brain, heart, skin support

Alpha Liopic Acid (ALA or R-ALA): i used this mostly in pct for creatine. Helps absorb the more creatine In your muscles(ATP). Good for ON cycle too.

multi vitamin: healthy immune system. Natural energ for me..

Gaspar Nutrition Sizeon: Bada%# creatine for PCT. Keep size on after cycle.

Tribulus T: PCT Natty test booster. Works for some people. Me being one!

Def get cycle support because it has all the milk thistle and all the other stuff you need. Especially because your stacking tren with a even stronger methylated compound. Need all the organ protection you can get! Peanut butter Cycle Support is the best. Mix it with Boost Plus vanilla milk shake for getting even better mass gains but watch out for the minor bloating. Keep up with the abs. There are plenty of other things you can take too but these were mine last time. Hope that kind of helps good luck.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
AI Cycle Support is definitely on my list as a consideration.

Keep em comin!

Jshepherd23

Jshepherd23

Awards
Well its either going out and buying all these things seperately..

Red Yeast Rice
Silymarin (milk thistle extract)
NAC
Hawthorn Berry
Saw Palmetto
Policosonol
Celery Seed Extract
Nettle Root
Idebenone

Or...

Just buy the cycle support without even thinking about considering it. Dont be an idiot its a must with your stack... :)

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I agree, AI's Cycle Support, as well as their Post Cycle Support/Stoked are off the chain.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren suggestion to control prolactin:
  • P5P
  • Vitex
  • L-Dopa at night, LG I-gh-1 or USP Powerfull
I am running tren (100mg)/SD (10mg) with these supps and no nipple sensitivity.

For other suggestions look at the Anabolics section, tons of info, that's where I got my knowledge

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formadrol for LH stimulation (if that's something you wanted).
AI Cycle Support for health.
Vitex for prolactin.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellaz. Im gonna scope the Vitex and AI I think. Any other brands have a proprietary conconction or is AI standing alone here?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I gave the cycle support a run with my 5wk SD/Phera bridge while on cycle and even in pct...and it didn't do sheit for me...BP was high through out cycle and in pct (even took hawthorne berries as well), lipids where still funky after pct...liver values still elevated (I attibute the cycle its self to this tho)....I think I will give CEL cycle assist a run next time...just my experience and .02

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BP/Cholesterol is going to be largely genetic related. If you're prone to issues, you'll most likely suffer them no matter what.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
^^^as for me, everything was fine before I started cycle...I have bloods before cycle and after pct and I monitor my BP with my own device....eveything is regulated now tho :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^as for me, everything was fine before I started cycle...I have bloods before cycle and after pct and I monitor my BP with my own device....eveything is regulated now tho :)
I don't monitor things too closely, but I know my BP on cycle usually goes way up. I was on Epidrol at 70mg when I get checked once and the nurse looked at me like I was about to suffer heart failure right there. - "You'll save me, won't ya, baby?" :p - I love nurses. :439:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I don't monitor things too closely, but I know my BP on cycle usually goes way up. I was on Epidrol at 70mg when I get checked once and the nurse looked at me like I was about to suffer heart failure right there. - "You'll save me, won't ya, baby?" :p - I love nurses. :439:
LOL...yeah no doubt...never had issues with BP with past cycle and didn't mean BP was a major concern for me while on cycle, since BP, lipids and liver values will be crazy...but even 3-4wks "after" a 5wk pct my BP was still high even while takin cycle support and hawthorn berries in pct and thru out (never had this issue)...cycle support didn't "support" much for me...just sayin... :dunno:

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
You want milk thistle, n acetyl cysteine, resveratrol, indole 3 carbinol, and a zma supplement. I like to use trimethylglycine (tmg) to help support methylation. You can look into dopa mucuna (extracted for l-dopa) which can help lower prolactin. Flax oil and coq10 are a staple.