Arnold Classic

eatthemoney

Awards
Members and companies, Who here is going to be at the show? Also who would you like to see win or predictions on winner?

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I will be there at the Animal Cage all weekend, come on by:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where is this arnold classic, ohio? for some reason that popped into my head, i'd love to go but i have no one to go with, all my friends would think i'm nuts for wanting to go

Enjineer

Awards
Yeah, its in Ohio :) just a few minutes from my house.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
where is this arnold classic, ohio? for some reason that popped into my head, i'd love to go but i have no one to go with, all my friends would think i'm nuts for wanting to go
Do it bro, it's a great experience

eatthemoney

Awards
Whats so funny is that I lived in Columbus for 4 years never went, now I live 2 hours away and I'm driving down there to go. Will def be stopping by the animal/universal booth have burned through plenty of those paks over the years

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wish i could, i really would like check everything out and stop by the cage, i've wanted to order an animal t-shirt and wrist wraps, they look awesome, my wraps are white and stained with blood and turned yellow not to mention the thumb loop is all sorts of stretched out....no one will drive from pa to oh with me and i can't miss work, the government isn't to friendly about me missing work

applesmack23

Awards
I live in Columbus just got my 3 day expo pass man I can't wait.

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
I'm going for the first time! I can't freakin' wait. I dont even know what to expect.

As for my top 4...

Kai
Branch
Phil
Dexter

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Am driving from VA on Fri AM and will hit the expo on Fri as long as I can. Going all day Sat and may go on Sun before I leave.

Just me going by myself.