animal pump WITH white flood and creatine quantity..??

rayyan

Awards
not a big fan of asking questions...i prefer tryin maself...which i did, but i reallly do need some help moving to a conclusion...

now starting right away:

day 1:
mg-mass protien 40 minutes before workout.
creatine 30 minutes before workout (3/4 table spoon)
white flood (30 minutes before workout)
no animal pump..
(extra ingredients - not steriods)
WORKOUT
1/4 table spoon creatine + micronised glutamine

okaay result : softness as compared to when i was taking animal pump.

day 2,3,4,5 was the same :
physical: softer belly(bad- i know water retention), not much pump in muscles, definatly gaining weight(good)

mental: same pushy feeling of creatine, and almost no added feeling of white flood, as if it just disappered, the creatine feeling totally took over)

day 6:
decreased creatine quantity to half table sppon before workout
workout (all other suppliment same)
half table spoon after workout..

total 5 grams

now : after tryin 2 weeks and been off ma animal pump cycle, and wanna start back...i wanted to ask...how do i join it to my stack..!?!?!? what do i do and when do i take it...!!!! very frustrating (mentally and physcially, pumps are going down, money wasted ..please i could gett more serious about this matterr...i really wanna answerr brahsss...!!!thanxxxx

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I am a little confused. Are you asking if you can take Animal Pump & Whiteflood at the same time?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
yeah... what exactly are you asking?

rayyan

Awards
lol....yeahhhh...thats exactly what im asking...now im wondering why didnt i just write it in one line...i need an advice if someone has used it...cuz rite now it makes sense to except to my pocket...that
animal pump - pump stays on the muscles
extra creatine- a little water weight(animal pump's creatine doesnt hold water...its true)
and white flood-energy booster..

so again...can i...???

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why not... many people would see this as overkill though. I would rather see you take one then the other but it is a personal choice.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why not... many people would see this as overkill though. I would rather see you take one then the other but it is a personal choice.
I am one of those that think it is overkill stick with Pump!!!!

rayyan

Awards
okayyy...so its decided, as of tomorrow, i will add A.P to my stack...will remove the red pill and see what happens...maybe play around and seee...btw, what are your guys opinion about animal nitro and shock therapy for energy and focus..!?!?

btw, all of u guys helped...thanx..!!!

DrchocolateMi

Awards
isn't animal pump a creatine supplememnt? i would just say take the pump instead of creatine, but i woujld take creatine only after your workoujt with protein. i read creatine can drag u down in youjr workouts and that your body has plenty of creatine in it before your workout, its after your workout u need to replenishplus. creatine also will aid in post workout protein absorption, maybe that will help u out?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
okayyy...so its decided, as of tomorrow, i will add A.P to my stack...will remove the red pill and see what happens...maybe play around and seee...btw, what are your guys opinion about animal nitro and shock therapy for energy and focus..!?!?

Dude Shock Therapy or Pump Pick one not both!!!! Energy and focus will be the red pill man!!! Animal nitro oh yea Baby good stuff... Please take this with a grain of salt but it seems you do not know what you are taking just do a little digging around- educate oneself is power and motivation Brohiem….

White Flood
Pump
Shock Therapy

All Pre workout Supps man!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

alternatively, you could just stack green bulge or green magnitude with white flood since both are stim free

rayyan

Awards
Dude Shock Therapy or Pump Pick one not both!!!! Energy and focus will be the red pill man!!! Animal nitro oh yea Baby good stuff... Please take this with a grain of salt but it seems you do not know what you are taking just do a little digging around- educate oneself is power and motivation Brohiem….

White Flood
Pump
Shock Therapy

All Pre workout Supps man!
im confused now...u talk about nitro as it is a no product...but u still think it gives the energy..have u tried it urself...!!
i know they are all pre workout...but all for different uses:
Wf-energy and pumps (but pumps dnt stay, creatine missing)
pump- creatine(little bit) and pumps stay longer.
shock therapy...dnt know but i get a feeling it should either be S.T or W.F...!! now if i do switch to S.T , what would be its off cycle product...becus i know for W.F its glycergrow...!!

alternatively, you could just stack green bulge or green magnitude with white flood since both are stim free
but i already mentioned im taking creatine monohydrate...isnt green bulge and green magnitude ONLY creatine sources...or are they energy boosters...im sure of green bulge is creatine...dnt know about green magnitude....!! please do specify...!!

thanx a lot for u help guys...!! appriciate it...!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
im confused now...u talk about nitro as it is a no product...but u still think it gives the energy..have u tried it urself...!!
shock therapy...dnt know but i get a feeling it should either be S.T or W.F...!! now if i do switch to S.T , what would be its off cycle product...becus i know for W.F its glycergrow...!!

but i already mentioned im taking creatine monohydrate...isnt green bulge and green magnitude ONLY creatine sources...or are they energy boosters...im sure of green bulge is creatine...dnt know about green magnitude....!! please do specify...!!

I was saying about nitro is a good product to stack with pump or ST... ANd I am taking it with my stack now...

I just think you got to many of the same product lined up bro Just pick one WF is real good from what I read ( never used it) Pump and ST I have used over the years- I think I used every product that Animal had to offer!!!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

yes, they have creatine, but are much more than just creatine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
blaykeryan Supplements 5
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 8