- 02-23-2010, 01:55 AM
I am a 33 year old male. In 2001 I weighed 200 pounds, then started getting sick. I was diagnosed as hypothyroidal and hypogonadal, meaning I don't make enough thyroid or testosterone. I was later diagnosed with sarcoid, and got up to 370 pounds through a year of prednisone treatments. I started loosing weight again in 2006 after convincing my doctor to add cytomel (t3, 10 mcg) to the 200mcg of levothyroxin I was already on. I got down to 246, and have leveled off around 260. My target is to get to 205, and I have plenty of fat to lose to get there. I have been on androgel, 5 gm/day, levotyroxin, 200mcg/day, and cytomel, 10 mcg/day for about 5 years now, and have managed to save enough that I could double up for about 2 months. My question is, what would be the best way to utilize the extra meds to lose as much weight as safely possible in the next couple months, and what should I be taking with it. I do lift weights along with some cardio 5 days a week, and my diet is pretty clean. The only other supplements I am taking right now are fish oil, glu/chon, a good multi-vit, and protein. I am trying DIM, but have not been on it long. Thanks in advance for any help.
- 02-24-2010, 01:32 AM
bump.... No one here has experience with this?
Similar Forum Threads
- By newbie2222 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2011, 01:58 PM
- By Bmlax22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:45 AM
- By nuker in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2007, 11:19 PM
- By seturner in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 09-02-2007, 10:08 PM
- By meowmeow in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2006, 06:22 PM