Muscle Marinade=Amazing

MNripped

MNripped

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I've been anxiously awaiting for my muscle marinade to show up, I bought the grape juice flavor and it tastes amazing, best flavor of any pwo i've tried. I've only had superpump and black powder from mri before, but this muscle marinade tops them both. It doesn't taste like it's full of sugar like black powder does, and it didn't make me jittery at all. The whole time I was in the gym I was just like "holy ****, when am i going to get tired?" I did my workout that usually takes 65-70 mins in 50 mins and didn't want to leave the gym even though i was done. Anyways, good job Purus I will definitely make this a staple of my supps! One scoop was definitely enough, I just hope I don't have to increase the dose in the future.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus puts out some great stuff, not surprising to hear this formula is a winner!

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
So I've been anxiously awaiting for my muscle marinade to show up, I bought the grape juice flavor and it tastes amazing, best flavor of any pwo i've tried. I've only had superpump and black powder from mri before, but this muscle marinade tops them both. It doesn't taste like it's full of sugar like black powder does, and it didn't make me jittery at all. The whole time I was in the gym I was just like "holy ****, when am i going to get tired?" I did my workout that usually takes 65-70 mins in 50 mins and didn't want to leave the gym even though i was done. Anyways, good job Purus I will definitely make this a staple of my supps! One scoop was definitely enough, I just hope I don't have to increase the dose in the future.
where in MN do you live?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
This is without a doubt the next Pre workout i am buying i hear greats things everyday about it, i hear the taste is great and the profile is amazing not to mention them listing all the exact amounts of whats in it is a plus.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone rate this as compared to Jack3d? I'm interested in buying this but i have a full supply of Jack3d left to go through.

chuck66

Awards
Can anyone rate this as compared to Jack3d? I'm interested in buying this but i have a full supply of Jack3d left to go through.
yea same has anyone that has taken jack3d tried this yet and if so how did it compare to jack3d

chuck66

Awards
ok to answer my own question and rambo's and any1 els who mite have this question here are some reviews from another website comparing it to jack3d

"Tried both. Loved jack3d but it doesnt do it anymore, just did second dose of MM and its something special reminds of when jack3d first came out but with addition of nice pumps and the energy is pure insanity. Oh yeah dont have to worry about if I ate or not before I took it. Be careful on when you take, not hard to sleep just felt like my mind never quit."

and also

"Tried both and can't even begin comparing them
Muscle Marinade all the way. I find it to be just as much of a Recovery/Edurance product as it is a Pre workout. "

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
ok to answer my own question and rambo's and any1 els who mite have this question here are some reviews from another website comparing it to jack3d

"Tried both. Loved jack3d but it doesnt do it anymore, just did second dose of MM and its something special reminds of when jack3d first came out but with addition of nice pumps and the energy is pure insanity. Oh yeah dont have to worry about if I ate or not before I took it. Be careful on when you take, not hard to sleep just felt like my mind never quit."

and also

Muscle Marinade all the way. I find it to be just as much of a Recovery/Edurance product as it is a Pre workout. "
Thanks, but now I have to buy it. I'm like Homer Simpson with the billboards at the beginning of the month.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

and also

One problem with some of these reviews, positive or negative, is one may not know the affiliation of the reviewer to the company in question. While I have nothing against Purus Labs, and while I am not one to attack another company, especially one with a competing product, the first review was somewhat odd. According to the reviewer, Muscle Marinade had something special that reminded him (or her) of Jack3d when it first came out. Yet, he or she preferred Muscle Marinade, although the current Jack3d formula is better than the original one! Interesting! :think:

The second reviewer tried both, but could not even begin to compare them! I wish he/she could have begun a comparison! Yet, he/she preferred Muscle Marinade all the way, without really justifying the strong preference.

I do not know about you, but I would base my decision on a broader set of reviews than just two. I am not saying you should not buy Muscle Marinade. I am suggesting you get a broader set of reviews to justify your decision. Jack3d still remains the pre-workout formula of choice for many. It advanced from No. 8 to No. 3 of the Top 50 Best-Selling Supplements at BB.com within a matter of weeks. At NutraPlanet, it is the best-selling pre-workout.

No matter how you decide, please share your feedback! :cheers:

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Love my Jacked, but keen to try this one. Haven't heard a bad thing yet. And massive respect for listing EXACTLY whats in it. No "Proprietry Blend" Bull****

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love my Jacked, but keen to try this one. Haven't heard a bad thing yet. And massive respect for listing EXACTLY whats in it. No "Proprietry Blend" Bull****
I am glad to read that you "love" Jack3d. Thank you! Now, to the "Proprietary Blend" issue. As long as some companies copy other companies' formulas, proprietary blends will always be around. We at USPLabs use these proprietary blends sometimes to protect our innovation. Yet, if you look around, you will see knock-offs of Jack3d, P-Slin, and one or two other USPLabs' products. So, imagine what would happen, if we listed everything to the last mg! Something else. With USPLabs, you know that not only is every ingredient in the formula listed on the label, but all ingredients are also dosed at effective amounts, even if the blend is proprietary. :)

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I am glad to read that you "love" Jack3d. Thank you! Now, to the "Proprietary Blend" issue. As long as some companies copy other companies' formulas, proprietary blends will always be around. We at USPLabs use these proprietary blends sometimes to protect our innovation. Yet, if you look around, you will see knock-offs of Jack3d, P-Slin, and one or two other USPLabs' products. So, imagine what would happen, if we listed everything to the last mg! Something else. With USPLabs, you know that not only is every ingredient in the formula listed on the label, but all ingredients are also dosed at effective amounts, even if the blend is proprietary. :)
yeah i love Jacked :D
Strat: People pretty much know whats in these pre Workouts anyway give or take (certainly on these boards)
As far as people stealing Ideas etc, Imagine a world where this didnt happen? We would be forever stuck in mediocrity! There must be competition to push to greater heights. Imagine if say Ford were the only company that ever made a car. If Bud was the only beer? If...well you get my drift. What one can make another can often perfect to a whole new level. We NEED for constant proggression.
Also, unfortunatley Proprietry Blend is also a way less reputable companys can put ANYTHING they like in a product without the consumer being able to make an informed decision on whats going into his/her body! this is mind blowing to me. Proprietry blend is illegal for Aussie companys for this exact reason. The health/safety aspect should far out way company competiton in my humble opinion.

What am i thinking getting inot a battle of wits with Strats massive cranium! lol :D

chuck66

Awards
yea i also loved jack3d... im just wondering though has anyone els tried muscle marinade yet i mite switch over and give it a try if i hear enough good reviews about it

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea i also loved jack3d... im just wondering though has anyone els tried muscle marinade yet i mite switch over and give it a try if i hear enough good reviews about it
I love Jack3d as well, it's always worked good for me, but I recently just tried N2KTS from Need2BuildMuscle and the effects are insain, it's truly a notch higher then any other Pre-workout drink I have tried.

I have not tried MM yet, but I would be in shock if it worked better then N2KTS.