TRIB AQUATICUS DOSING???

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if anyone knows how much trib aquaticus is in each prime pill or has an idea what an effective dose of 50% trib aquaticus would be lemme kno. found 750Grams

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i would say try 2 grams a day for a week and see how you feel then go up or down depending on feel

on the other hand, using 9 caps of prime a day might be a lot of volume... may need up to 6 grams or so

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
thats what i was thinking either 5Grams or 6 grams all the way thru

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
that seems like so much trib! lol thats like 3/4 a kilo... which, if it tastes bad, will be like the whole 1000 pack of caps and several hours of your time. is it cheap?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
taste i could really careless. and for price its alot cheaper then buying enough prime to see results

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
taste i could really careless. and for price its alot cheaper then buying enough prime to see results
Prime also has Terminalia chebula so it's not exactly the same thing but interested to see what your results are. Also no guarantee your stuff is extracted for the same compounds.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sanchez. Can you clear your pm's, I wanted some further info from you. Thanks bud.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah i cleared them bro so go ahead and send me a pm i know 5 other people tried to and my inbox was full. But on the topic of terminallia chebulia Im getting some of that aswell probably enough to dose 1.5 Grams per day i dont really want to dose it too high because while its good for digestion and what not im sure too much could lead to frequent restroom visits. :dump: