what/how to take creapure - AnabolicMinds.com

what/how to take creapure

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  282 lbs.

what/how to take creapure

Hey members I am brand new to this site and I've gotta say this is the best place to get info bar none! I read a recent post about creapure and it really sparked my interest because of its amazing value..... However when looking at it I realized that it doesnt explain how to take it. Do I take it with 8-12oz water?...Do I take it mixed with something else (preferably flavored)? What would be your recommendations/experience with it. Thanks!

2. Senior Member

Take as noted on the side of the container, as well as PP's website:

"As a loading phase, take 3-4 servings (15-20g) per day for 6 days. After the initial loading phase, continue with 1 serving daily (5g)"

Personally, I mix it with my post-workout protein shake -- it's flavorless, and mixes extremely well.
  3. New Member

"loading" seems to be a little outdated a search should find info on this.
    that being said the outline above seems reasonable. in my own personal exp i took 10g (5 am on empty stomach then some time later, or pre and post on wo days.) ed for 2 weeks then 5 a day either am or pre/post. results took about a week DRAMATIC results were seen in 3-4. so if you load maybe it will come sooner

btw now i take 5g off day 5pre/5post and stack BA along side add that also if you havent already gl
    •   

4. New Member

oh and its pretty tasteless i take it in water very little actually like a shooter just enough to dissolve it and chug. some reccommend taking it with sugar ie fruit juice gatorade but i dont find it necessary
    just my input
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

ya take creapure just like normal creatine. 5g a day is the recommended dose. and for the loading phase, there really isn't any proof that its better to load up. it would hurt but i think its unnecessary.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  290 lbs.

Just follow the instructions on the label and you will be fine.All manufacturers recommend a little differant way of taking it.Most has a loading phase for 4-5 days at 20grams a day. 5 grams with each meal and another 5g before bed.I would recommend the Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creapure.Tremendous value.Good luck.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I would go with something like 10g/day for 5 days, split pre-wo and post-wo. Then 5g/day after that post-wo. Might also want to look into taking the post-wo dose with some gatorade powder (POWDER, not premixed, bottled Gatorade) for some more delivery.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by csh72 View Post
    I would recommend the Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creapure.Tremendous value.Good luck.
    The Creapure is an insanely pure version of creatine with dedicated testing for impurities. If he has creapure, no reason to look elsewhere.

In case your unfamiliar with where PP sources the creapure from: http://www.creapure.com/index.php?id=28
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    The Creapure is an insanely pure version of creatine with dedicated testing for impurities. If he has creapure, no reason to look elsewhere.

In case your unfamiliar with where PP sources the creapure from: http://www.creapure.com/index.php?id=28
    I'd trust PP over Optimum any day, even if it weren't creapure.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

No need to load, or take with high glycemic carbs. Creatine is a stored substance and doesn't matter when you take it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creapure?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 04:57 PM
  2. Creaphil the next Creapure??
    By monstermash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 02:59 PM
  3. CreaPure
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet