Advice for a 1st time user of Clen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

derekn83

Awards
Hello, I am planning on starting to take Clen next week. I have been reading a lot about it and wanted to get some feedback. I am 27 years old, 5' 10" and weigh 210. My goal is to lose 10lbs. I am on the paleo diet so all I eat is meat, vegetables, and some fruit.

P

poptopop77

Awards
is it liquid clen or clen tablets? I'd also take a look in the weight loss forum...I did all my research on clen in a couple threads there before I first used it.

D

derekn83

Awards
Liquid. I haven't purchased it yet. Where is the best place to purchase this?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
lol @ the source question. cant ask that on here.

but my advice is start LOW. like 20 for the first day then 40 then higher depending on how you feel

D

derekn83

Awards
Sorry didn't know not to ask. I'm still new.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Also you may need benadryl to keep its effects.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
You mean for when I stop taking the Clen?
yes. it's to clean out your beta receptors (i think that's the right receptor).

as mentioned above, start @ 20 mgs then work up 20 mgs a day for a week or a little longer then ramp down. you might find that for the first couple of days you might get shaky hands, this is normal. i does my clen before the gym, lift then do low intensity cardo to burn off the fat that the clen has freed in to the bloodstream.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ive found clen takes an hour or 2 to really kick in all the way. and it has a 36hr half-life so timeing isnt as important. i used to dose right before bed as to avoid some of the side effects

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Read somewhere that some people use benadryl while on the clen. I'm useing clen now and take an otc sleeping pill which has the same active ingreidant as benadryl and I'm doing fine.
Aside from the shakes the first 3-4 days.
It is also recommended to use clen for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

JP.

D

derekn83

Awards
How long have you been taking it? How is it working for you?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
My only advice is to not use it orally. Mix it in a transdermal instead. Still, I have found it to not work better than a progressive diet and cardio regimen.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
My only advice is to not use it orally. Mix it in a transdermal instead. Still, I have found it to not work better than a progressive diet and cardio regimen.
ah, but with diet, cardio and clen one should see awesome results

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
ah, but with diet, cardio and clen one should see awesome results
Of course

I only used it mixed with Lipoderm Ultra 5 years ago and remember ridiculous results in the first week, then nada. So I cycled my two bottles of Lipoderm U clen-free with the other one every week. Still nada after that first week. But I get used to new compounds very quickly so this may not be typical.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Of course

I only used it mixed with Lipoderm Ultra 5 years ago and remember ridiculous results in the first week, then nada. So I cycled my two bottles of Lipoderm U clen-free with the other one every week. Still nada after that first week. But I get used to new compounds very quickly so this may not be typical.
you'll know when it's time to get off clen, you'll stop sweating. clen is a thermogenic, when there's no heat there's nothing going on. this is why most take it for 2 weeks with 2 weeks off, you could go up to a month but then you'd need a while off to clean out your receptors, that's where the benedryl comes in, in the off time

D

derekn83

Awards
With doing it 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off. How many times do you do that? Or does that just depend on the persons goals and progress?

P

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy...where to start. I'll basically answer/clarify every post made in this thread.

Benadryl has been proven to show no effects on beta2. You want something that "might" work or "will" work? Something that will and is proven - Ketotifen

Clen is measured in "mcg" (micrograms) not "mg"

You should not dose your clen before your workout as it may effect your breathing ability and end in something bad happening. Its not a fat burner like lipo6 or whatever, something you take before you workout for it to be effective. It has a long half-life and will continue working through the day regardless. Take your dose first thing in the morning if possible. When you get to the larger doses, it may be wise to break them in 2 by about 3hours to lessen sides.

You do not need to taper back down since due to its long half-life it will basically taper off on its own. The only reason one would need to taper is for own self security and not use up as much clen.

2weeks on 2weeks off is a great protocol. If your not competing or anything of the sort, there is no need to run it any different. Your 2 weeks off, dont take any stims of any sort as these effect your beta2 as well. The 2 weeks off is as said to upregulate your beta2 for continued effectiveness of the clen. You "do not" need to take Ketotifen on your 2 weeks off as this amount of time will allow your beta2 to restore its ability on its own. Although it cant hurt to run Keto on your weeks off to bring back beta2 sensitivity quicker, it isnt needed. Keto is mostly ran when competitors or whomever are looking to run Clen for longer durations at a time then 2weeks. If thats the case you would run Keto 1-3mg at night before bed.

Running 2 weeks on 2 off you can run it for something like a 3month span at a time, know your limits. That would be roughly 6weeks on 6weeks off obviously split up. Dont forget, clen can have nasty sides and mess you up so be careful.

Also, squirt the dose under the tongue and let it sit. You'll achieve better absorption this way...

D

derekn83

Awards
Thank you for your feedback. Question, what does half life mean?

It sounds like Keto helps but isn't needed if only going to 2 weeks at a time, correct?

P

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Dont be afraid to google or anything man! Sheesh lol

Simplest terms- half-life, how long it takes to wear off

and yes correct. If you have the money and source, get it. Wont hurt one bit at all to take it on your time off even just at 1mg a night. If you dont, they dont sweat it. That is of course as long as you take course of action and dont use any stim of sort on your time off.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy...where to start. I'll basically answer/clarify every post made in this thread.

Benadryl has been proven to show no effects on beta2. You want something that "might" work or "will" work? Something that will and is proven - Ketotifen

Clen is measured in "mcg" (micrograms) not "mg"

You should not dose your clen before your workout as it may effect your breathing ability and end in something bad happening. Its not a fat burner like lipo6 or whatever, something you take before you workout for it to be effective. It has a long half-life and will continue working through the day regardless. Take your dose first thing in the morning if possible. When you get to the larger doses, it may be wise to break them in 2 by about 3hours to lessen sides.

You do not need to taper back down since due to its long half-life it will basically taper off on its own. The only reason one would need to taper is for own self security and not use up as much clen.

2weeks on 2weeks off is a great protocol. If your not competing or anything of the sort, there is no need to run it any different. Your 2 weeks off, dont take any stims of any sort as these effect your beta2 as well. The 2 weeks off is as said to upregulate your beta2 for continued effectiveness of the clen. You "do not" need to take Ketotifen on your 2 weeks off as this amount of time will allow your beta2 to restore its ability on its own. Although it cant hurt to run Keto on your weeks off to bring back beta2 sensitivity quicker, it isnt needed. Keto is mostly ran when competitors or whomever are looking to run Clen for longer durations at a time then 2weeks. If thats the case you would run Keto 1-3mg at night before bed.

Running 2 weeks on 2 off you can run it for something like a 3month span at a time, know your limits. That would be roughly 6weeks on 6weeks off obviously split up. Dont forget, clen can have nasty sides and mess you up so be careful.

Also, squirt the dose under the tongue and let it sit. You'll achieve better absorption this way...
if clen is a bronchodilator why would it be so dangerous to dose before working out? and if the half life is so long wouldn't it serve to effect breathing all day long and into the night, you claim it effects breathing right?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Dont be afraid to google or anything man! Sheesh lol

Simplest terms- half-life, how long it takes to wear off

and yes correct. If you have the money and source, get it. Wont hurt one bit at all to take it on your time off even just at 1mg a night. If you dont, they dont sweat it. That is of course as long as you take course of action and dont use any stim of sort on your time off.
give him the whole answer, huh? half life is the amount of time it takes for half the drug/compound to expire. so if somethings half life is 36 hours then at that time half the drug is gone. this would be important to determine how much of a drug is in you at a specific time. if you were taking clen for weeks at 100mcgs, even after a week you'd have more than that in your body still active because of the half life.

Status
Not open for further replies.