why can't i sleep on 1-carboxy?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
every single time i use this so-called supp for deep sleep and relaxation, i can't sleep and it seems my nerves are a little worse for hours.

nothing crazy, just not relaxing and no sleep

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
How much are you taking? I have noticed that I wake up a few times during the night if i dose it too high. I usually take about 1/4 tsp. maybe a little less.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
less than the 1/4 tsp dosing so probably 600mg

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
alright sometimes a dramatic spike in GH can lead to a bit of insomnia.

Im currently using 1-C and i dare not go over 1.2-1.6 grams before bed...but i usually dose between .8-1.2 grams.

I dose 15-30minutes before bed...try dosing 1/4 tsp which is .8 grams. If you are already doing this i recommend less...try 1/5 or 1/6 and work ur way up. The fact u cant sleep could mean either u getting one hell of a GH response or ur dosing too high.

Also are u taking anything else b4 bed? Are u taking it on an empty stomach? Make sure to explore all these factors b/c lets say u take a stim 3-4 hours before bed time this could be keeping u up as well, but i doubt many ppl do this.

How is ur recovery?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
once i fall asleep its awesome sleep. and i have great recovery. i hardly ever feel sore doing full body workouts 3-4 times a week ( via UD 2.0 ). so, awesome recovery once i can get to sleep while on 1-carboxy , the problem is getting there.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
1-C isn't very effective at putting you to sleep. It's meant to make the sleep you have very deep and rejuvenating. Look into something else if you need help actually falling asleep.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
All I got to say this stuff is the TITS LOL, at 1/4tsp I get knocked out, much more effective than powerfull.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'm kind've the same way. It doesn't put me to sleep, but once I am asleep its the best sleep I've ever had.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I'm kind've the same way. It doesn't put me to sleep, but once I am asleep its the best sleep I've ever had.
yup, I take it once I am tired LOL.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
lol ya, it doesnt knock me out either but it doesnt keep me up either. i capped it in "00" size pills and if i take 2 or 3 i will be tired all the next day. if i take one i will sleep good and have some nice dreams. also you could take it pre workout if you work out on a empty stomach.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i guess thats why it puts me to sleep, i take it at the same time andrew does...right when im about to fall asleep.

Once i start feeling tired naturally ill pop a cap (size "00" and capped it myself) and go to bed. Dreams get heck a vivid...so if the dreams are good dreams they are amazing..if they are bad, they can easily turn to nightmares due to how vivid they are.

If your recovery is on point then i totally agree with Chops and look into something that will relax you. Take that first then once ur nice and relaxed, ready to sleep... pop some 1-C and go to sleep. Just make sure whatever your taking to relax you isnt designed to release more GH.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i guess thats why it puts me to sleep, i take it at the same time andrew does...right when im about to fall asleep.

Once i start feeling tired naturally ill pop a cap (size "00" and capped it myself) and go to bed. Dreams get heck a vivid...so if the dreams are good dreams they are amazing..if they are bad, they can easily turn to nightmares due to how vivid they are.

If your recovery is on point then i totally agree with Chops and look into something that will relax you. Take that first then once ur nice and relaxed, ready to sleep... pop some 1-C and go to sleep. Just make sure whatever your taking to relax you isnt designed to release more GH.
i'm still taking 800mg pre-bed, and the recovery and sleep is awesome, but no notice on dreams. Maybe i should go up to a gram haha

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Just stack with sedatory anti-histimine, PP's slumber stack sleep oils etc... Or cap it - will slightly delay the release, or else take a bit less.

There could be a small jump in dopamine going on.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the stuff used in powerFULL the same as 1-carboxy b/c powerFULL knocks me out.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha
What's the difference between
L-dopa/MP and 1-carboxy. Two diff products entirely ?? Thanks

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha
What's the difference between
L-dopa/MP and 1-carboxy. Two diff products entirely ?? Thanks
1-carboxy and Chlorophytum borivilianum (powerfull) are what you're comparing.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Carp!