OxyElite Pro vs. Motivate

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
From those that have tried both, curious on feedback between OxyElite Pro vs. Motivate. Both used for preworkout even if that is not until the late afternoon or best used first thing in the morning. One geared differently than the other, etc?

rescue163

Awards
OEP has a ton more in it than just energy, it is great for fat/ weight loss. Motivate on the other hand is more of an energy supp and not directly for fat loss. OEP definitely has an appetite suppression aspect to it. I didn't feel it at first, but the longer I was on it the more pronounced the appetite suppressant effects were................. just my view on things

UKStrength

I'm looking forward to the anorectic effects of OEP, I could do with them right now 'deep' into my cut! :(

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So can OEP be used around 4pm even with 1 cap as a preworkout supplement or is it really intended for use first thing in the morning?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So can OEP be used around 4pm even with 1 cap as a preworkout supplement or is it really intended for use first thing in the morning?
Yah it wears off in about 5 or 6 hours... I will also use motivate when I need an extra boost.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
well, that won't work then if taken around 5pm before hitting the gym and will keep me going up until 10pm when I am in bed before that; is that at only 1 cap dosage or would that not be sufficient enough?

Is OEP really geared to be taken in the morning and not really past lunchtime?

Yah it wears off in about 5 or 6 hours... I will also use motivate when I need an extra boost.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, that won't work then if taken around 5pm before hitting the gym and will keep me going up until 10pm when I am in bed before that; is that at only 1 cap dosage or would that not be sufficient enough?

Is OEP really geared to be taken in the morning and not really past lunchtime?
Take the second dose a 3pm then...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For that time of the day, what type of dosage would be effective, but not impact sleep so it doesn't last too long?
One upon waking and one in the afternoon....

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
I personally like OEP on it right now and have lost about 7 pounds and im still currently staying large!

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
mmhmh Calorie intake eh, ahaha, lets see i dont really count them, i jsut watch what i eat,

id like to say around 2800 calorie intake give or take, while watching alot of carbs, if any carbs its in the morning