con-cret or neovar?!!!

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
all right guys i need some help i am going to buy one of these products in the next 2 days and i would like to know which one is worth it and which one is better ive looked at alot of creatines and these are my 2 favorite and i canot decide which one any advice? or results youve had in the past?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
skip the concrete Neovar is good and a good insulin mimicer but nothing has beater monohydrate bro primordial performances is great quality at cheap prices

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id honestly go with PP's monhydrate and save your cash for other things, but yes out of the two i would do neovar

walker11

Awards
if it's between neovar and con-crete, go with con-crete. i use it and most of my training partners (pro powerlifter) use it, and we all love it. it's a great creatine.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm a rep, so it's obvious what I would use. Just know that neovar is a combination of Creatine monohydrate/phosphocreatine. CM is obviously proven to be a very solid and reliable creatine.

It also contains nutrient repartioning ingredients to help with insulin.

bigsexy

Awards
To me, this isn't even a question: Neovar, hands down.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I don't care if my opinion is biased in this instance, but this isn't even a fair comparison. NeoVar is so much more than a creatine product. Do yourself a favor...read the technical writeup of NeoVar on our website and then make your own informed decision from there.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all right guys i need some help i am going to buy one of these products in the next 2 days and i would like to know which one is worth it and which one is better ive looked at alot of creatines and these are my 2 favorite and i canot decide which one any advice? or results youve had in the past?
If you want JUST a creatine product, then go with the Con-Cret.

If you want MORE than just a creatine product, then go with NeoVar.

Personally I prefer NeoVar. I like NeoVar Recomped because, as mentioned, not only is it a creatine product, but it also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic. Aside from helping with recovery, NeoVar Recomped is awesome to use on high calorie/carbohydrate days. On such days I double-dose NeoVar Recomped pre-bed, and the next day have none of the water retention or bloating that would usually occur after such days...NeoVar Recomped is among my top 2 creatine products.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT