Anabolic Xtreme Stimulant X, anybody try new and old versions?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got my stimulant x today, didnt know that they reformulated it.

first, nothing wrong with the old version, right?

second, has anybody tried both versions and like 1 over the other?

AGB

Awards
Bizzump. I actually was not very fond of the older version. I too am interested in feedback on the newer version. Thanks for this thread.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bizzump. I actually was not very fond of the older version. I too am interested in feedback on the newer version. Thanks for this thread.
just found out today that the new version is actually v3 i think,,

my ingredients start with thiamine disulfide butyrate, time released thaimin analog.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i thought stimulant x was slim xtreme aka SX? which was banned......

maybe im thinking of another.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

maybe im thinking of another.
they are 2 totally different products, stimulant x has been around for several years now, and version 3 (or more) is out now, but it was often called sx just as slim xtreme was called sx. kinda confusing but they are 2 totally different products.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Have not tried the new version but took the older versions for ahwile off and on for enegry. The old version work really well at producing a hell of a lot of energy, it gave me motivation and focus as well. The new one is suppost to be time released and AX says it will be the best fat burner they have yet to put out. On the AX board they have some reviews, it seems they are liking the new version so far.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have not tried the new version but took the older versions for ahwile off and on for enegry. The old version work really well at producing a hell of a lot of energy, it gave me motivation and focus as well. The new one is suppost to be time released and AX says it will be the best fat burner they have yet to put out. On the AX board they have some reviews, it seems they are liking the new version so far.
there are a couple of old versions, did you use the stim x with the thaimin analogue?

id be shocked if they beat slim xtreme for fat loss, i lost fat doing nothing additionally on slim x.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got my stimulant x today, didnt know that they reformulated it.

first, nothing wrong with the old version, right?

second, has anybody tried both versions and like 1 over the other?
Can't comment much or I'll get pimp-slapped. For general information, though... First - Nothing wrong, just not good enough. Second - Yes, and no comment (biased).

Nope. Got yer wires crossed a bit there. See below.

they are 2 totally different products, stimulant x has been around for several years now, and version 3 (or more) is out now, but it was often called sx just as slim xtreme was called sx. kinda confusing but they are 2 totally different products.
First part, true. Second part, no - it's referred to as StimX, always has been. I call it sTIMx, though. ;)

id be shocked if they beat slim xtreme for fat loss, i lost fat doing nothing additionally on slim x.
Different animals here. Different strokes for different folks. Only one way to find out, though.

:439:

AGB

Awards
Anyone try the newly formulated Stimulant X from Anabolic Xtreme yet?