2 weird ephedra questions

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So I plan on taking this stuff on my low carb wednesdays, but there is this pretty girl n my math class that I'm trying to talk to(I've got my work cut out, since it's kind of hard to get to know people in math!) and I have two weird questions:

1. How does this stuff affect you guys socially? Should I avoid this when I'm trying to charm a lady?

2. How long till I come down? It's a night class, and I don't whant to be on a crash when I see her.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
the kick lasts 3 hours for me, and it makes me sharper, so maybe it will for you too.. just try it a day before you wanna flirt with her.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
bronkaid. you can get it at cvs or walgreens it's behind the counter, just ask for it, and they need your license.

JComp

Awards
Alright thanks, that will be a great boost before concerts lol.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I meant ephedrine. Is it behind the medicine counter, or the other stuff counter?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
yeah I figured thats what you were saying bro. personally I like being on it, not lifting on it; that makes me feel crappy. but when I'm on it and just going about my day makes me feel so confident and focused... I like it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Is it behind the medicine counter or the checkout lane?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
depends at my cvs I have to go to the checkout spot. at my walgreens I have to go to the pharmacy counter. buy the biggest size they have, it gets cheaper. personally start with 1 pill at a time, then build up to 2. you can add in up to 200mg of caffiene. please be careful though it hits hard.