- 02-20-2010, 09:04 AM
- 02-20-2010, 09:56 AM
- 02-20-2010, 10:00 AM
it washes out the receptors what testosterone affects. I believe there is a very detailed thread about under the general topic thread. but I couldn't find it, and I am just curious about maxium doses, because doesn't even make me tired. sux I know
02-20-2010, 10:26 AM
You could take 50-100mg qhs to upregulate your beta-2 receptors. This is commonly used in people that use clen/albuterol to resensitize their receptors. As for the mechanism of diphenhydramine being used to upregulate your ARs, I haven't researched that.
Not getting tired from it doesn't mean it's not working btw.
02-20-2010, 10:27 AM
02-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Typically how many days would this need to actually show significant progress; say, for a serious stim junkie?
02-28-2010, 09:38 PM
100mg. (4 pills)
after being on clen for 2 weeks, i started taking 100mg benadryl and it made me feel like it was my first day on clen again. crazy stuff.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
02-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By trippn in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2010, 09:23 PM
- By jalal90 in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 10-23-2009, 05:29 PM
- By tunnelrat in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2008, 09:58 AM
- By CNorris in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 12-25-2006, 05:13 PM
- By Lonsdale in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 05-16-2006, 03:19 PM