benadryl

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys what do you think the upper safe max dose of benadryl would be? like 4-6 caps a night? or less, or more?

I want to take benadryl to re-sensitize my receptors, and to sleep better.

Thanks for replies.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know it could help receptors. I know it puts my @ss to sleep if I take 2 of 'em. Bump.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
it washes out the receptors what testosterone affects. I believe there is a very detailed thread about under the general topic thread. but I couldn't find it, and I am just curious about maxium doses, because doesn't even make me tired. sux I know

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could take 50-100mg qhs to upregulate your beta-2 receptors. This is commonly used in people that use clen/albuterol to resensitize their receptors. As for the mechanism of diphenhydramine being used to upregulate your ARs, I haven't researched that.

Not getting tired from it doesn't mean it's not working btw.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
You could take 50-100mg qhs to upregulate your beta-2 receptors. This is most commonly used in people that use clen/albuterol to resensitize their receptors. As for the mechanism of diphenhydramine being used to upregulate your ARs, I haven't researched that.

Not getting tired from it doesn't mean it's not working btw.
actually that was what I meant to say. Thanks steve. so 100mgs is the highest I would need to sensitize my receptors...

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Typically how many days would this need to actually show significant progress; say, for a serious stim junkie?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100mg. (4 pills)

after being on clen for 2 weeks, i started taking 100mg benadryl and it made me feel like it was my first day on clen again. crazy stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
100mg. (4 pills)

after being on clen for 2 weeks, i started taking 100mg benadryl and it made me feel like it was my first day on clen again. crazy stuff.
works great for ephedra also!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jgntyce Anabolics 13
rascal14 Supplements 21
Joshlm69 Supplements 105
Tagger Supplements 14
Anabolics 2