benadryl

1. benadryl

Hey guys what do you think the upper safe max dose of benadryl would be? like 4-6 caps a night? or less, or more?

I want to take benadryl to re-sensitize my receptors, and to sleep better.

Thanks for replies.

2. I didn't know it could help receptors. I know it puts my @ss to sleep if I take 2 of 'em. Bump.
    •   

3. it washes out the receptors what testosterone affects. I believe there is a very detailed thread about under the general topic thread. but I couldn't find it, and I am just curious about maxium doses, because doesn't even make me tired. sux I know

4. You could take 50-100mg qhs to upregulate your beta-2 receptors. This is commonly used in people that use clen/albuterol to resensitize their receptors. As for the mechanism of diphenhydramine being used to upregulate your ARs, I haven't researched that.

Not getting tired from it doesn't mean it's not working btw.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You could take 50-100mg qhs to upregulate your beta-2 receptors. This is most commonly used in people that use clen/albuterol to resensitize their receptors. As for the mechanism of diphenhydramine being used to upregulate your ARs, I haven't researched that.

Not getting tired from it doesn't mean it's not working btw.
    actually that was what I meant to say. Thanks steve. so 100mgs is the highest I would need to sensitize my receptors...
    •   

6. Typically how many days would this need to actually show significant progress; say, for a serious stim junkie?

7. 100mg. (4 pills)

after being on clen for 2 weeks, i started taking 100mg benadryl and it made me feel like it was my first day on clen again. crazy stuff.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    100mg. (4 pills)

after being on clen for 2 weeks, i started taking 100mg benadryl and it made me feel like it was my first day on clen again. crazy stuff.
    works great for ephedra also!
    SIMPLE MAN
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. benadryl vs zyrtec
    By trippn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 10:23 PM
  2. Benadryl
    By jalal90 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 06:29 PM