liver tabs on a cut?
- 02-19-2010, 01:22 AM
- 02-19-2010, 07:42 AM
liver tabs go back to the bodybuilding days of the 70s/80s and as far as i am aware universal are the only company to produce them out of all the bb supplement companies.
they will be rich in B vitamins and iron -too much iron isnt good for you.Personally as much they had a place , i would spend your money elsewhere If you want to cut -youve given no reason why- you could use amino acid capsules or tablets instead of protein powder but imo its not necessary.However the basic principle of cutting is this calories in is less than calories used. So increase energy output so that calories used exceeds your daily intake of calories.
02-25-2010, 01:34 AM
02-25-2010, 06:16 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Universal Rep in forum SupplementsReplies: 503Last Post: 07-02-2012, 11:09 AM
- By boxmeman in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 10-21-2008, 05:44 PM
- By Timmo in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 10-13-2008, 12:59 PM
- By Mancolt in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2004, 02:56 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2004, 10:22 PM