Halo Test 25

1. Halo Test 25

I just ordered an 8 week cycle of it and a 30 day post cycle. I will be taking 8 week cycle of halo test, noestrogen, and liver guardian. Protein will be syntha-6, and am taking fish oil and a multi-vitamin. Can anybody think of anything i might need to add to this cycle to make it go smooth? I am currently deployed and have 4 months to get into better shape than i am in. I am 6 ft 215 and wanna get to 225 with about 12 % bodyfat. Does this sound like a doable goal? and does anyone have anything to say about the halo test?

2. Yes I do.....8 weeeks is too long on a heptaoxic steroid and what is noestrogen? You are definitely going to need something stronger than whatever crap I assume it is.

What is your dosing?
    Halo test is a 4chloro clone (Hdrol/Halovar) I would not go over 6 weeks.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

3. i took halotest-25 twice and it didnt meet my expectations either time....i bust my ass in the weightroom and ate right but i didnt get anything outta it....maybe it works different for some people...but its by far my least favorite pro-hormone...
    •   

4. the doses are 2 capsules daily. the noestrogen was suggested in the stack. the noestrogen is twice daily as well. any suggestions for an estrogen blocker?

5. Quote Originally Posted by roscoe28 View Post
    i took halotest-25 twice and it didnt meet my expectations either time....i bust my ass in the weightroom and ate right but i didnt get anything outta it....maybe it works different for some people...but its by far my least favorite pro-hormone...
    What dosage and duration jw?

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed86 View Post
    the doses are 2 capsules daily. the noestrogen was suggested in the stack. the noestrogen is twice daily as well. any suggestions for an estrogen blocker?
    Is a cap 25mg I expect? I would do 75mg for 6 weeks personally.

And I would get a SERM for PCT. I bet it was suggested in the stack....from the company

Post ingredients of it please.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

6. I took it for the recommended time of 4 weeks with just 2 pills a day....I also took a liver support and the companys recommended pct....yes im sure i couldve took 3 pills a day but i figured i wouldve seen some results after the cycle...to bad most of the good prohormones are gettin impossible to find on the internet....

7. Quote Originally Posted by roscoe28 View Post
    I took it for the recommended time of 4 weeks with just 2 pills a day....I also took a liver support and the companys recommended pct....yes im sure i couldve took 3 pills a day but i figured i wouldve seen some results after the cycle...to bad most of the good prohormones are gettin impossible to find on the internet....
    Ya you should have gotten SOMETHING from 50mg. I love Halovar/Hdrol but for 100mg at 6 week durations haha so its different. Its also a better recomper/cutter than it is a full on bulking supplement. Oh well sorry to hear about your cycle.

Yes the PHs are disappearing fast.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

8. yes they sure are....i just ordered 2 bottles of epithin-e made by generic labz which i heard great things about....what would you say were good mass buildering pro hormones? sus 500?

9. Superdrone

10. hey grambo the stuff that is in noestrogen are 425mg: 6 bromo, 5,7-dihydroxyisoflavone, 4',7- dihydroxyisoflavone, diindolylmethane, white button mushroom extract

50mg: 6',7'-dihydroxybergamottin

Similar Forum Threads

1. LEAN GAIN Cycle HALO/EPI or WINNY/HALO
    By KobraStruck in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 05:38 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 07:59 PM
  3. Halo test 25 dosage and when to take them?
    By ramirog05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 02:07 PM
  4. Test Prop/Winny @ end of Halo
    By Nesta in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 03:24 PM
  5. TST/Halo/Test gel/Zol cycle
    By gten79 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 11:42 PM