Has Reset been reset?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Hey All:

Checked out the ingredients of Reset and noted that
Rhodiola, Schisandra (schizandra) as well as liquorice were the adaptogens in play. Schisandra I thought was more of a nootropic but anyway.

Have they changed the formula? I am sure, almost certain that Rhodiola wasn't in there.

Pregnenolone has always been in there.

They also have got some weird acid in there that I've never heard of, Pantothenic Acid. Any ideas what this is doing?

Nutra did have a fantastic deal: Reset AD BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 FREE) By: Palo Alto Labs

... sold out :(

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
vitamin B5 = Pantothenic acid

Newb mistake... didn't know it had a significant role in adrenal fatigue, I always thought it was B1, B6 and perhaps B12

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
oh if you ever wanna get Reset really kicking stack it against ashgandwana (I can never spell it - you know what I mean) at night and ginseng (6-year old).

Oh and super B vits + vit C.

You could plough in with tyrosine and phenylalanine... as well as chromium. Now that is a reset program.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
oh if you ever wanna get Reset really kicking stack it against ashgandwana (I can never spell it - you know what I mean) at night and ginseng (6-year old).

Oh and super B vits + vit C.

You could plough in with tyrosine and phenylalanine... as well as chromium. Now that is a reset program.
I'll help ya out...Ashwaghanda.

Cheers!:cheers: