• Established
Which is superior

Thanks

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-KETO is the only product clinically proven to increase your BMR/RMR while you diet!

Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) or Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) are measures or estimates of daily rates of energy expenditure, that is how many calories one would burn if one were to do nothing but rest for 24 hours.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
stack them together and it would be even better :dance:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas. Any concern for elevated BP on these or sleeplessness?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LX is Great Product but the problem with this is a "Proprietary blend" so i don`t know what is the dose of 7-OH (7-Keto when is converted) but i assume not is underdosed right now i using this with 3 caps a day and is GREAT product.

Enjoy it!

you can up to 100mg-400mg of 7-oxo and you can find the rigth dose for you bud!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean Xtreme.
I'm a little confused.

I see that this stuff contains the Coleus Forskolin I'm interested in but can someone break down the rest of the ingredients noted IN RED BOLD for it's purpose?

Also, is the FINAL ingredient identical to 7-keto?

Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG)
Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin)
5-AT (5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-Triol)
Phosphatidylserine 45%
7-OH (3b,7-Dihydroxy-5-Etioallocholen-17-One)

Thanks

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a little confused.

I see that this stuff contains the Coleus Forskolin I'm interested in but can someone break down the rest of the ingredients noted IN RED BOLD for it's purpose?

Also, is the FINAL ingredient identical to 7-keto?

Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG)
Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin)
5-AT (5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-Triol)
Phosphatidylserine 45%
7-OH (3b,7-Dihydroxy-5-Etioallocholen-17-One)

Thanks

Androstenetriol this steroid metabolite, which is chemically known as Delta 5-androstene-3b,7b,17b,triol-FOR CORTISOL CONTROL (another metabolite of DHEA)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Maxx!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the help on this one Maxx.

I have used this stuff foolishly + naively in the past with good results without even really taking the time to evaluate its ingredients. Sad, I know. It has ALWAYS worked well for me. Sometimes, I just need to SLOW the heck down and READ.

Thanks

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the help on this one Maxx.

I have used this stuff foolishly + naively in the past with good results without even really taking the time to evaluate its ingredients. Sad, I know. It has ALWAYS worked well for me. Sometimes, I just need to SLOW the heck down and READ.

Thanks
no hay problema amigo!

Enjoy it and go ahead with your goals!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 caps a day.:eek: Gonna get chisled LOL

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 caps a day is a horrible idea if you care about your joints. . .
Interestingly, I think this is very user specific problem. I've dosed cort control products aggressively and never had any issues. At the same time, i've heard of reliable board members who have had joint issues with as low as 2-3 caps.

I personally sit the fence with 7oxo products. I have so many melo dramatic opinions on supplements, but can't seem to put my finger on this one. Somedays i think 7oxo is great, other days I feel like I wasted my $ :think:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interestingly, I think this is very user specific problem. I've dosed cort control products aggressively and never had any issues. At the same time, i've heard of reliable board members who have had joint issues with as low as 2-3 caps.

I personally sit the fence with 7oxo products. I have so many melo dramatic opinions on supplements, but can't seem to put my finger on this one. Somedays i think 7oxo is great, other days I feel like I wasted my $ :think:
You use Fish oil too?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to lean out ;)

Also, as a nice side effect, every time I use this stuff, I get this natural bronze/glow. Almost like a mild tan. What's the deal? :confused:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You use Fish oil too?
Hmm, I used to dose fish oil at like 5-8 grams per day. I cut it out when I started to have GI issues. To be honest, I can't recall if I was taking fish oils at the same time at 7oxo or not.

Do you suspect something like competing for absorption?

Or do you suspect that the fish oils were helping prevent joint sides?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I used to dose fish oil at like 5-8 grams per day. I cut it out when I started to have GI issues. To be honest, I can't recall if I was taking fish oils at the same time at 7oxo or not.

Do you suspect something like competing for absorption?

Or do you suspect that the fish oils were helping prevent joint sides?
Well i used a megadosed of fish oil 9-10g day when i drop to 3g day my joints start to hurt so i stay in 10g day but i think this is for TOO LOW cosrtisol levels

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Also, as a nice side effect, every time I use this stuff, I get this natural bronze/glow. Almost like a mild tan. What's the deal? :confused:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well i used a megadosed of fish oil 9-10g day when i drop to 3g day my joints start to hurt so i stay in 10g day but i think this is for TOO LOW cosrtisol levels
I totally see your logic. At the same time, I had a severe elbow injury in the past and honestly fish oils don't really help much with joints for me.

Now in contrast, most AI's DEFINITELY lead to sore joints for me. So I have experienced supplement induced joint soreness. I have some reduceXT and SuppressC that I plan on using in the future. I'll be sure to pay much more strict attention to their affects next time around.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally see your logic. At the same time, I had a severe elbow injury in the past and honestly fish oils don't really help much with joints for me.

Now in contrast, most AI's DEFINITELY lead to sore joints for me. So I have experienced supplement induced joint soreness. I have some reduceXT and SuppressC that I plan on using in the future. I'll be sure to pay much more strict attention to their affects next time around.
Rigth now i using Elastamine by PrimaForce and works good until finish bottle before i using USPlabs SuperCissus Rx and no noticed much effect with this
but i think with SC is a long term for see the results!

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LX is Great Product but the problem with this is a "Proprietary blend" so i don`t know what is the dose of 7-OH (7-Keto when is converted) but i assume not is underdosed right now i using this with 3 caps a day and is GREAT product.

Enjoy it!

you can up to 100mg-400mg of 7-oxo and you can find the rigth dose for you bud!
whats the difference between 7keto and 7oh? im assuming the 7oh is metabolized into 7keto?
looking between LX, reduxext and NOW 7keto depending upon the difference between the two

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the difference between 7keto and 7oh? im assuming the 7oh is metabolized into 7keto?
looking between LX, reduxext and NOW 7keto depending upon the difference between the two
7-Keto is metabolized in 7-OH

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rigth now i using Elastamine by PrimaForce and works good until finish bottle before i using USPlabs SuperCissus Rx and no noticed much effect with this
but i think with SC is a long term for see the results!
The all time best for joint discomfort is VPX Glucosacream. No joke, I stocked up when I saw how fast it worked.

I've found that SuperCissus did help. There was a mild analgesic affect with the first few doses but that effect tapered off. I started to see reduced discomfort after about 20-30 days. It definately helped, but to be fair it was maybe a 25% reduction in joint discomfort at best. I've ran different supposed extracts 5%, 10%, and 20%... the 10% worked the best for me.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The all time best for joint discomfort is VPX Glucosacream. No joke, I stocked up when I saw how fast it worked.

I've found that SuperCissus did help. There was a mild analgesic affect with the first few doses but that effect tapered off. I started to see reduced discomfort after about 20-30 days. It definately helped, but to be fair it was maybe a 25% reduction in joint discomfort at best. I've ran different supposed extracts 5%, 10%, and 20%... the 10% worked the best for me.
VPX Glucosacream is not produced more?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
VPX Glucosacream is not produced more?
It's been out of production for a while now. With some diligent searching, a few people have told me that they've found retailers with a few bottles lying around here and there.

For example, an AM comrade pm'd me last week about how psyched he was that he found a few bottles at some random site. He ended up with 1 bottle and getting the rest of his funds returned... he must have got the last one :rant: I bet it's out there though. IMO it's worth the time it might take to find some lying in the back of a supplement stockroom.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been out of production for a while now. With some diligent searching, a few people have told me that they've found retailers with a few bottles lying around here and there.

For example, an AM comrade pm'd me last week about how psyched he was that he found a few bottles at some random site. He ended up with 1 bottle and getting the rest of his funds returned... he must have got the last one :rant: I bet it's out there though. IMO it's worth the time it might take to find some lying in the back of a supplement stockroom.
Ohh Yeahh let me search around:439: