Prime as Standalone

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
I'm 6ft 200lb looking to add strength and cut fat. I've already got my preworkout drink set and post workout shake. Will Prime by itself help me get my goals? In particular, will the 69 protocol help? .

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
sure it would, everyone loves it with great reviews

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what Prime does best...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely it will. Throw in a natty test booster and previous goals will be obsolete!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
prime works wonders for strength, at the point i took it i never took anything of that sort at the time, as i look back, i might have added something else with it for extra results, but prime by itself really helped with strength gains, and stack that with jack3d and the focus in the gym i haven't felt anything like that before or since then

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
do you think that t-911 or diesel test would be good for PCT after prime?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you think that t-911 or diesel test would be good for PCT after prime?
You do not need PCT with Prime. The T-911 could actually be run with Prime for it's test boosting benefits.

UKStrength

You do not need PCT with Prime. The T-911 could actually be run with Prime for it's test boosting benefits.
Agreed ^^^ There are loads of great test boosters out there that would work well with Prime, I ran mine with Phyto-testosterone and have been getting great results thus far!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting ready to start a Prime/T-force if my Nutra order comes tomorrow!!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Would stacking prime with testopro and AP, be bad? I went to the supp store, and the guy said that prime and testopro is not a good combo. He even went so far to say that testopro would convert to oestrogen.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be a great stack ABN. Prime run with a good Test booster is a perfect combination. The additional benefit of this combo is the I3C in TestoPro has estrogen modulation properties. Go for it...

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the respons, I will go back and get the testopro tomorrow.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Another reason I did get it then is because he said that testopro staked with prime was waaaaay too much testoserone. Originally I had planned on stacking prime with massfx and AP. I will complete my bottle of massfx tomorrow.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are some great TestoPro logs on here to read too.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I read some of them and there were some great results. That is what convinced me get it. Skepticism in what the guy at the sup shop said made me come to the forum to find out for sure

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always better to be well informed...And it is not under dosed either. Recommended dose does the trick.