superpump 250 vs hemo rage black

S1ack3r

S1ack3r

Awards
i am having a problem with which one i should pick. i just got done with
jack3d, and hated it. dumbest preworkout on the market. i am 18 and the
hemorage product says u need to be 21 to use it, but i think i should be good.

hemorage is new and it looks really good to. all though superpump 250
i heard is really good.

so any suggestions would help, thanks

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You probably should say what you didn't like about Jacked, rather than calling it stupid... you could hurt it's feelings :laugh:

Choosing preworkout mixes is a crap shoot. Everyone responds differently. I personally had GI issues with SuperPump. That's a common problem with that supp, although there is still a good number of people who like it.

I have to say that Hemo Rage is a great preworkout supp. I had some strength increase, nice mood/focus effect, decent pump, and energy was mild but smooth.

I also like Axis SMASH too. I think it has a better flavor system than HRB and better pumps. The energy and mood/effect are good too, but I could argue either way with which I like better.

S1ack3r

S1ack3r

Awards
well jack3d only got me focused on some workouts. and on others i got nothing, even when i up'd the dosage.
i heard alot about superpump 250. and hemorage looks really good. on the other hand hemorage is new and i think it is just a bunch of hype.
i respond good to a nitric oxide boost tho.
is there any other good preworkout nitric oxide boosters out there?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well jack3d only got me focused on some workouts. and on others i got nothing, even when i up'd the dosage.
i heard alot about superpump 250. and hemorage looks really good. on the other hand hemorage is new and i think it is just a bunch of hype.
i respond good to a nitric oxide boost tho.
is there any other good preworkout nitric oxide boosters out there?
hemodraulix!!! hands down.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
white flood > those 2... just sayin

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
i'm using hemorage right now...random buy at my gym and i'm pretty impressed so far...the energy is solid, pumps are above average for a PWO sup and id give the focus around a 8/10... i didn't respond well to super-pump, so id choose hemorage over that...just my $0.02...

walker11

Awards
superpump 250 all the way. Gaspari makes good, clean products and i have never had any problems with them.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
After I got done emptying my bowels in my gym's locker room, Superpump250 worked well.....

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
other hand hemorage is new and i think it is just a bunch of hype.
Very very true... the hype is certainly irritating and warrants skepticism. Despite the marketing propaganda, it pains me to say that I can't find anything wrong with HRB.

Just a quick note, this EXACT topic has been discussed several times regarding HRB and the hype... I bet going into advanced search and typing in "hemo rage black" in a TITLE search will help you out a lot.

The guys in the other thread (maybe a week or 2 ago) stacked HRB with Hemodraulix and everyone was pretty psyched. I say to try it out, I've done it myself that way and had great results. I bottle of each lasted me a good 6 weeks too so it's not as pricey of stack as it looks at face value.