Collegiate Sprinter

KGkilla12

Awards
Hey, I am currently a freshman and run track collegiately (D3). I am 5'9 165, 19 years old, most likely done growing. My times are as follows:

100m: 10.7
200m: 21.8
400m: 48.1

I lift heavy 5 days a week and do some sort of running 5-6 days a week. Recently I have taken Katalyst Vasocore Pre-Workout, Vitasport Kre-Alkalyn and Vitasport NO.

I was looking into other supplements to start taking because I am out of my old stack and really want to improve my times. I know the supplements alone will not do anything, I have world class motivation to get faster. Would a stack like this be beneficial?

Man BluePrint: morning
Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAbolic: Intra-workout
Muscle Pharm Recon: Post recovery

I was also informed that Millennium Sport Cordygen5, would be very helpful as well.

If you guys want more information, please ask. Thankss

martink

Awards
cordgygen is good stuff. maybe give GPLC a try...?

bboyflash

Awards
hill training! i used to run college track and this shaves times off tremendously! also since ur coaches prolly have u do short to mid distance try trainning with the long distance runners at least once a week this will shock ur muscles and decrease the lactate build up which will increase top speed and/or acceleration

KGkilla12

Awards
Yeahh 3 times a week I hit hill repeats hard...

As for the supplement list, does that look like a lean strength stack that will help me in track??

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
Not too familiar with those supps man. Sorry i cant help, but nice times man! keep it up!