gas station ephedrine products

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So, I really whant to try ephedrine. Im not even thinking aboujt ongterm yet. I just whant to sew what it feels like, and I don't whant to stand in front of the gas station attendant and be like, "Let me examine your pills." What is a product I could ask for. Caffeine free is definately preferable.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried it? Im only gonna try it on a nonworkout day because I am honestly afraid of blood pressure.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
theres better alternatives and ur afraid of it affecting your blood pressure but your still going to take it. What r your goals? what r u looking for?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
u dont need that crap
I agree, it's really nothing special.

You can pick it up in the supermarkets for like $6 (I forget the name of it, not bronkaid).

There are definitely better supplements out there.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
OK. All good feedback. I was reading about it's ability to open the lungs, and some guy was almost talking about it as a health product. I was just gonna get a little four pack if I could find one, and try a pill before school(6th and final year of college). I just going to take it on my low carb day that I have once a week. I basically whanted to know what all the fuss was about. But you guys know your stuff, so i might just save my 6$.

alexx33

Awards
25mg primatene + 200mg caffeine + aspirin = best fatloss stack i've ever used.

i take this ^^^ twice a day.

ahendi

Awards
Bronkaid and primatene have other substances in them aside from ephedra. I prefer pure ephedra. There are websites you can order from that are reliable and cheap, however be careful because there ate far more that sell fake stuff. Pm be if you want the site I use.

alexx33

Awards
Bronkaid and primatene have other substances in them aside from ephedra. I prefer pure ephedra. There are websites you can order from that are reliable and cheap, however be careful because there ate far more that sell fake stuff. Pm be if you want the site I use.

you do understand that there is a difference between primatene and ephedra right? primatene has ephedrine which is a synthetic form of ephedra and it's much stronger. ephedra is an actual alkalid from a plant. primatene is cut with HCL, hydrochloric acid and it's 12.5mg per tablet. bronkaid is cut with sulfate i think and it's dosed at 25mg per tablet.

yes, bronkaid and primatene have other ingredients, but it's only one thing called guaifenesin. they're bronchial dialators meant for asthma patients to help them breath. they're much better than ephedra tabs that you can buy in supplement stores.

primatene is only $8 a box at your local walgreens.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet used to(still might) sell lipodrene. thats supposed to have epheda in it. i built up a tolerance after only a few days and yes, bp will rise