Homemade superpump replacement

redline2101

Awards
I've seen many homemade pre-workouts, but most ave a ton of things I don't need. I'm just requesting a good CHEAP replacement for superpump. I saw a L-Arginine at CVS for like 7 bucks. 500mg/ dose. I'm not sure how that compares to superpump. Also if theres another cheap supplament to stack it with for either delivery or recoevery o something. I have to stress cheap here. The 7 bucks should be the most a second supp should cost me. I know its tough, but is there anything I can do with this budget?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
If you live with your parents, you can use their coffy for the caffeine component.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
For $23 shipped via Amazon, you can purchase a container of USP Labs Jacked (45 servings). Jacked is only $9 more than what you were planning on spending, and you would be receiving a far more beneficiary product than anything you could concoct for $14.

redline2101

Awards
I was going to buy Jack3d, but I kept hearing how the new formula is crap. I was mad becasue I real;ly wanted to try it. Was there any validity to this or is Jack3d still a good preworkout?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to buy Jack3d, but I kept hearing how the new formula is crap. I was mad becasue I real;ly wanted to try it. Was there any validity to this or is Jack3d still a good preworkout?
Bud i was a FANATIC of SuperPump 250 (by Gaspari) this for me the Best of the Best Pre-Workout supplement until i used Jack3d.....after this i believe in USPlabs this the most sick Pre-W i ever tried and now is in special here in NP`s:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/146256-get-jack3d-but.html

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man, I wouldn't buy into all the hype. It may be a new formulation, but the consistent user reviews speak volumes.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another Great Product is Anadraulic Pump by LG sweet!

no hype only products thats WORKS

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Another Great Product is Anadraulic Pump by LG sweet!

no hype only products thats WORKS
I second that! Plus, it's currently on sale for $19.99 on BB.com -- $26 total after shipping for 68 servings.

trojanman1016

Awards
If your not all into those stims and dont want all that crap, try GPLC. They sell it at a store in my town, but it kinda expensive. I know PP has it, really cheap too. Trust me GPLC is legit you will get huge pumps and energy. I know another guy,pretty big dude who plays college football, he uses it too. He is the one who told me about it. Good Luck.

redline2101

Awards
Wow I ddn't think Id actually have options for under 30 bucks (my abolute max for spending lol). Im going to look into the AP and Jacked. I do like the stims pre-workout. Thanks so much for the help I thought SP250 was going to be my cheapest option, which is unfortunate that I cant get it, I love my SP250. But yea, thanks again.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rumors are just that... Rumors...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still love the new formula, works good as before for me, only thing I have notice is it doesn't make me sweat like a mad man like it used to. But the stuff is amazing.

purebred

you seem to be one who is easily influenced by hearsay. some things you need to experience them for yourself in order to make an informed decision.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Nutrition / Health 56
Supplements 7
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 2
hercules_22 Supplements 6
Anabolics 48