AI perform & motivate

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Does the motivate break anyone elses ****? Took 8 perform to counteract the negative sides of motivate. On the flip side, motivate is a great energy booster if you don't wanto get laid.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Haha thats kinda funny i havent tried either yet i mean i tried the sample and didnt notice anything that you mentioned. Seems kinda counterproductive like you get the good feeling from Motivate but then you gotta pop double the perform when you get it on.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
honestly, geranium usually makes me more horny till i crash and just wana sleep.

they are both pretty good tho

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does the motivate break anyone elses ****? Took 8 perform to counteract the negative sides of motivate. On the flip side, motivate is a great energy booster if you don't wanto get laid.
Stims can have that effect on some people.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
The same thing happens with clear shot.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i think the reason some people have problems with stims is because the vasoconstriction qualities. takes a lot of blood flow to get a solid "pump" so when the times right, and the lady is ready, it may crap out on you. same thing is what causes BP to rise.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you are going to use both in the same day dose the motivate early morning and afternoon and just take the full 4 cap dose of perform 30-45 minutes before 'performance' time.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Do you see any benefits to taking 4 perform preworkout?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you see any benefits to taking 4 perform preworkout?
I do not think that Perform is going to help in the gym. I would take it about 30-45 minutes before you think your going to score.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do not think that Perform is going to help in the gym. I would take it about 30-45 minutes before you think your going to score.
in my humble opinion, 2 perform taken pre workout did enhance my workouts. i suggest everyone try for themselves and see.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whys that?

on a side note, nutra is out of bulk HGW :(
i read where it can promote testosterone production and lower estrogen? google it and see.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i read where it can promote testosterone production and lower estrogen? google it and see.
oh, i mean ya, its useful for test boosting. i read it as like it would be good pre workout specifically :p

i think its divanyl or something that helps with vasodilation

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Divanil, or nettle, is used for binding to the shbg. Increasing free test. Hgw will increase nitric oxide levels by inhibiting breakdown of nitric oxide, boosting vasolidation.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most likely related to blood pressure or hypertension?
For strong stims, overusing stims.

whys that?

on a side note, nutra is out of bulk HGW :(
Icarrin has positive effects on nitric oxide, and testosterone, which translates into better pumps and aggression.

While not marketed as a workout supplement, it could be used that way.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why are you taking 8 capsules?

too much geranium or any high dosed stimulants are known to lower libido.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
horny goat weed should be useful in the gym
:biglaugh:

You never know: if a guy knew he was gonna get struck by lightening he'd would never venture into the storm ...

When using Perform the following phrase might be handy "hang on could we hold off for another .. 30 - 45 mins?" response ... "I thought I was the one who was supposed to say that"

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
too much geranium or any high dosed stimulants are known to lower libido.
Its just my opinion but I suspect heart failure will reduce libido - again just a guess: actually I'm that wired (about a girl) not even heart failure.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Well I stopped stacking clearshot and motivate, everything back to normal now. Also started running 81mg aspirin per day when I discontinued the clearshot. Dosing 2 perform/2motivate twice a day. I really like the anabolic innovations supplements. No negative sides when dosing correctly.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I stopped stacking clearshot and motivate, everything back to normal now. Also started running 81mg aspirin per day when I discontinued the clearshot. Dosing 2 perform/2motivate twice a day. I really like the anabolic innovations supplements. No negative sides when dosing correctly.
Sounds great bro.:)

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Also, perform contains eurycoma longifolia. This helps to lower shbg, which promotes higher levels of free testosterone.

Perform may primarily be a libido booster, but it has some weak testosterone boosting cabilities too. I've seen some nice improvements in the gym. Nice product.

I'll be ordering testopro and stoked next.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, perform contains eurycoma longifolia. This helps to lower shbg, which promotes higher levels of free testosterone.

Perform may primarily be a libido booster, but it has some weak testosterone boosting cabilities too. I've seen some nice improvements in the gym. Nice product.

I'll be ordering testopro and stoked next.
you stack perform/testopro/stoked, and you will never meet an ugly woman.:439:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your not kidding they will all look smoking either that or you will not care LOL.
once the word is out they will buy up a ton of those stacks to give to every guy they know, lol.:439:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
its like drunk vision for when ur sober! haha.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to thank Anabolic Innovations for the samples of Perform and Motivate and I tried
the Motivate last week and I dosed 3 caps on an empty stomach 30 minutes before my
preworkout shake at 5:30 a.m. I went right to 3 caps because I have experience with
1,3 dimeth it is in a couple of my other preworkout supplements that I use. About the time I was drinking my shake I started to feel the Motivate kick in and it was a smooth
focused, alert feeling and about 30 minutes later when I hit the gym I had an exellent
back, traps, and abs workout. About an hour and half into my workout I kind of thought
it was wearing off but when I was able to pull 2 extra reps on my heaviest deadlift wt.
I knew it was still kicking and I knew this is one supplement I will be purchasing. I waited
1 week before I tried the Motivate again because I never run the same stim twice in one week. I have about 7 preworkout stims that I rotate so my body never gets use to the ingredients. This week I tried 4 caps of the Motivate and I also had a great workout but
I really didn't feel to much of a difference from 3 caps so 3 caps is the way to go and what I love about Motivate it only has 40mg. of caffeine per cap so even at 4 caps you are only gettting 160mg. of caffeine that means you guys at AI listened to us when we said we wanted a stim that was not loaded with caffeine. Motivate is my second product
from AI that I have purchased and I have already gone through 3 jars of Glycobol so I think I am starting to become an authority on Glycobol. (ha ha) I haven't tried the Perform yet because I am on an herbal test booster and my libido is already up so I don't want to confuse the results that I might get from the Perform but when I do use it
I will definately post my experience. Again thanks for the samples if I didn't try the Motivate I wouldn't have purchase it. I look forward to trying some more of your products.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to thank Anabolic Innovations for the samples of Perform and Motivate and I tried
the Motivate last week and I dosed 3 caps on an empty stomach 30 minutes before my
preworkout shake at 5:30 a.m. I went right to 3 caps because I have experience with
1,3 dimeth it is in a couple of my other preworkout supplements that I use. About the time I was drinking my shake I started to feel the Motivate kick in and it was a smooth
focused, alert feeling and about 30 minutes later when I hit the gym I had an exellent
back, traps, and abs workout. About an hour and half into my workout I kind of thought
it was wearing off but when I was able to pull 2 extra reps on my heaviest deadlift wt.
I knew it was still kicking and I knew this is one supplement I will be purchasing. I waited
1 week before I tried the Motivate again because I never run the same stim twice in one week. I have about 7 preworkout stims that I rotate so my body never gets use to the ingredients. This week I tried 4 caps of the Motivate and I also had a great workout but
I really didn't feel to much of a difference from 3 caps so 3 caps is the way to go and what I love about Motivate it only has 40mg. of caffeine per cap so even at 4 caps you are only gettting 160mg. of caffeine that means you guys at AI listened to us when we said we wanted a stim that was not loaded with caffeine. Motivate is my second product
from AI that I have purchased and I have already gone through 3 jars of Glycobol so I think I am starting to become an authority on Glycobol. (ha ha) I haven't tried the Perform yet because I am on an herbal test booster and my libido is already up so I don't want to confuse the results that I might get from the Perform but when I do use it
I will definately post my experience. Again thanks for the samples if I didn't try the Motivate I wouldn't have purchase it. I look forward to trying some more of your products.
Thanks for the review. I like motivate a lot as it isn't too stimulated for myself. I do not handle stimulants to well because I never take them.The Stoked alone caused my libido to work very well so i can identify with you being on a herbal testosterone booster and it doing its job.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Dude...you were dosing clearshot and motivate? Thats a helluva lot of geranium!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
clearshot alone worked amazing for me... i cant imagine with motivate. my heart might explode!

any chance someone knows how many mg/serving of geranium in motivate?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
clearshot alone worked amazing for me... i cant imagine with motivate. my heart might explode!

any chance someone knows how many mg/serving of geranium in motivate?
The motivate energy is a lot more focused and calm. The clearshot cracks me out. I stacked them cause I get excited when new supplements arrive lol.

statik

statik

Awards
So after trying the free samples of AI Perform I ordered a bottle from NP with my protein. I've already got my support and pct supps for an hdrol cycle. Can I use Perform along with those?

AI Cycle Support
AI Post Cycle Support
Inhibit-E
Lean Xtreme

I don't see how it would hurt to use AI Perform on cycle or with PCT.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So after trying the free samples of AI Perform I ordered a bottle from NP with my protein. I've already got my support and pct supps for an hdrol cycle. Can I use Perform along with those?

AI Cycle Support
AI Post Cycle Support
Inhibit-E
Lean Xtreme

I don't see how it would hurt to use AI Perform on cycle or with PCT.
It would be fine to use on cyce if you feel your losing libido but that also could be a problem in pct. Either way there is no problem.

statik

statik

Awards
It would be fine to use on cyce if you feel your losing libido but that also could be a problem in pct. Either way there is no problem.
True. I guess I really want to know IF I AM losing my libido in PCT so I know there's something wrong.

I have no problem with libido now, but with the samples after taking 2am and 2 pm, that 2nd and 3rd day was crazy. I'm 31 and felt 21 again lol. I'm sure it makes a difference with 4 caps 30 mins before. Def gonna test it out when I get my bottle. Thanks for the feedback.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True. I guess I really want to know IF I AM losing my libido in PCT so I know there's something wrong.

I have no problem with libido now, but with the samples after taking 2am and 2 pm, that 2nd and 3rd day was crazy. I'm 31 and felt 21 again lol. I'm sure it makes a difference with 4 caps 30 mins before. Def gonna test it out when I get my bottle. Thanks for the feedback.
Anytime bro.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

hell, i am 51 and it does the same to me.:439:

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established

I take 2 perform caps every 3 to 4 hours. The doc said I need to get some sperm on my wifes cervix to help her into labor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I take 2 perform caps every 3 to 4 hours. The doc said I need to get some sperm on my wifes cervix to help her into labor.
tough job but somebody's got to do it, lol.
good luck, bro! hope the baby is healthy!:beerchug: