AI perform & motivate

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I want to thank Anabolic Innovations for the samples of Perform and Motivate and I tried
    the Motivate last week and I dosed 3 caps on an empty stomach 30 minutes before my
    preworkout shake at 5:30 a.m. I went right to 3 caps because I have experience with
    1,3 dimeth it is in a couple of my other preworkout supplements that I use. About the time I was drinking my shake I started to feel the Motivate kick in and it was a smooth
    focused, alert feeling and about 30 minutes later when I hit the gym I had an exellent
    back, traps, and abs workout. About an hour and half into my workout I kind of thought
    it was wearing off but when I was able to pull 2 extra reps on my heaviest deadlift wt.
    I knew it was still kicking and I knew this is one supplement I will be purchasing. I waited
    1 week before I tried the Motivate again because I never run the same stim twice in one week. I have about 7 preworkout stims that I rotate so my body never gets use to the ingredients. This week I tried 4 caps of the Motivate and I also had a great workout but
    I really didn't feel to much of a difference from 3 caps so 3 caps is the way to go and what I love about Motivate it only has 40mg. of caffeine per cap so even at 4 caps you are only gettting 160mg. of caffeine that means you guys at AI listened to us when we said we wanted a stim that was not loaded with caffeine. Motivate is my second product
    from AI that I have purchased and I have already gone through 3 jars of Glycobol so I think I am starting to become an authority on Glycobol. (ha ha) I haven't tried the Perform yet because I am on an herbal test booster and my libido is already up so I don't want to confuse the results that I might get from the Perform but when I do use it
    I will definately post my experience. Again thanks for the samples if I didn't try the Motivate I wouldn't have purchase it. I look forward to trying some more of your products.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I want to thank Anabolic Innovations for the samples of Perform and Motivate and I tried
    the Motivate last week and I dosed 3 caps on an empty stomach 30 minutes before my
    preworkout shake at 5:30 a.m. I went right to 3 caps because I have experience with
    1,3 dimeth it is in a couple of my other preworkout supplements that I use. About the time I was drinking my shake I started to feel the Motivate kick in and it was a smooth
    focused, alert feeling and about 30 minutes later when I hit the gym I had an exellent
    back, traps, and abs workout. About an hour and half into my workout I kind of thought
    it was wearing off but when I was able to pull 2 extra reps on my heaviest deadlift wt.
    I knew it was still kicking and I knew this is one supplement I will be purchasing. I waited
    1 week before I tried the Motivate again because I never run the same stim twice in one week. I have about 7 preworkout stims that I rotate so my body never gets use to the ingredients. This week I tried 4 caps of the Motivate and I also had a great workout but
    I really didn't feel to much of a difference from 3 caps so 3 caps is the way to go and what I love about Motivate it only has 40mg. of caffeine per cap so even at 4 caps you are only gettting 160mg. of caffeine that means you guys at AI listened to us when we said we wanted a stim that was not loaded with caffeine. Motivate is my second product
    from AI that I have purchased and I have already gone through 3 jars of Glycobol so I think I am starting to become an authority on Glycobol. (ha ha) I haven't tried the Perform yet because I am on an herbal test booster and my libido is already up so I don't want to confuse the results that I might get from the Perform but when I do use it
    I will definately post my experience. Again thanks for the samples if I didn't try the Motivate I wouldn't have purchase it. I look forward to trying some more of your products.
    Thanks for the review. I like motivate a lot as it isn't too stimulated for myself. I do not handle stimulants to well because I never take them.The Stoked alone caused my libido to work very well so i can identify with you being on a herbal testosterone booster and it doing its job.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Well I stopped stacking clearshot and motivate, everything back to normal now. Also started running 81mg aspirin per day when I discontinued the clearshot. Dosing 2 perform/2motivate twice a day. I really like the anabolic innovations supplements. No negative sides when dosing correctly.
    Dude...you were dosing clearshot and motivate? Thats a helluva lot of geranium!
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  4. clearshot alone worked amazing for me... i cant imagine with motivate. my heart might explode!

    any chance someone knows how many mg/serving of geranium in motivate?
    CELTIC LABS REP

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    clearshot alone worked amazing for me... i cant imagine with motivate. my heart might explode!

    any chance someone knows how many mg/serving of geranium in motivate?
    The motivate energy is a lot more focused and calm. The clearshot cracks me out. I stacked them cause I get excited when new supplements arrive lol.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    its like drunk vision for when ur sober! haha.
    Or the drunk horror when you wake up the next day LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. So after trying the free samples of AI Perform I ordered a bottle from NP with my protein. I've already got my support and pct supps for an hdrol cycle. Can I use Perform along with those?

    AI Cycle Support
    AI Post Cycle Support
    Inhibit-E
    Lean Xtreme

    I don't see how it would hurt to use AI Perform on cycle or with PCT.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    So after trying the free samples of AI Perform I ordered a bottle from NP with my protein. I've already got my support and pct supps for an hdrol cycle. Can I use Perform along with those?

    AI Cycle Support
    AI Post Cycle Support
    Inhibit-E
    Lean Xtreme

    I don't see how it would hurt to use AI Perform on cycle or with PCT.
    It would be fine to use on cyce if you feel your losing libido but that also could be a problem in pct. Either way there is no problem.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It would be fine to use on cyce if you feel your losing libido but that also could be a problem in pct. Either way there is no problem.
    True. I guess I really want to know IF I AM losing my libido in PCT so I know there's something wrong.

    I have no problem with libido now, but with the samples after taking 2am and 2 pm, that 2nd and 3rd day was crazy. I'm 31 and felt 21 again lol. I'm sure it makes a difference with 4 caps 30 mins before. Def gonna test it out when I get my bottle. Thanks for the feedback.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    True. I guess I really want to know IF I AM losing my libido in PCT so I know there's something wrong.

    I have no problem with libido now, but with the samples after taking 2am and 2 pm, that 2nd and 3rd day was crazy. I'm 31 and felt 21 again lol. I'm sure it makes a difference with 4 caps 30 mins before. Def gonna test it out when I get my bottle. Thanks for the feedback.
    Anytime bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    True. I guess I really want to know IF I AM losing my libido in PCT so I know there's something wrong.

    I have no problem with libido now, but with the samples after taking 2am and 2 pm, that 2nd and 3rd day was crazy. I'm 31 and felt 21 again lol. I'm sure it makes a difference with 4 caps 30 mins before. Def gonna test it out when I get my bottle. Thanks for the feedback.
    hell, i am 51 and it does the same to me.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    True. I guess I really want to know IF I AM losing my libido in PCT so I know there's something wrong.

    I have no problem with libido now, but with the samples after taking 2am and 2 pm, that 2nd and 3rd day was crazy. I'm 31 and felt 21 again lol. I'm sure it makes a difference with 4 caps 30 mins before. Def gonna test it out when I get my bottle. Thanks for the feedback.
    I take 2 perform caps every 3 to 4 hours. The doc said I need to get some sperm on my wifes cervix to help her into labor.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I take 2 perform caps every 3 to 4 hours. The doc said I need to get some sperm on my wifes cervix to help her into labor.
    tough job but somebody's got to do it, lol.
    good luck, bro! hope the baby is healthy!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. motivate/perform review
    By manosduras in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 06:21 PM
  2. For the next few hours Perform and Motivate is $19.99
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 04:45 PM
  3. For the next few hours Perform and Motivate at $19.99
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Log in
Log in