HGHup Quick Question

enthusedguy07

Awards
Is there caffeine in HGHup and if so how much?? In the ingredient profile there is Green Tea EGCG, which can be caffeinated and or decaffeinated. I thought I would ask in hopes a rep could comment on this.

Thanks.

Derrick

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there caffeine in HGHup and if so how much?? In the ingredient profile there is Green Tea EGCG, which can be caffeinated and or decaffeinated. I thought I would ask in hopes a rep could comment on this.

Thanks.

Derrick
There is a small amount of caffeine in HGHup♂...However, since HGHup♂ is a proprietory blend, amounts of the ingredients will not be revealed. If you have a genuine medical condition that requires you to know the amounts of specific things l- like stimulants - that you put into your body, then please PM one of our reps privately about it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
with all due.....that's kind of a weak answer considering that many will take this with a preworkout and may want to know how much caffiene they are taking at once.

I'm getting my HGHup today and am planning on stacking it with DTHC and JP8 or Ready 4 War.... I'm not sensitive to caffiene but i would hate to have to come posting that i had to go to the hospital because i didn't know there was (X)mgs of Caffiene in HGHup.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... there will be some caffeine in the green tea EGCG extract. Precisely how much however will vary massively - its easy to remove in tea.

Green tea is in there BTW because it is known to act as a dopamine decarboxylase inhibitor (DDI) in the test tube (in vitro). The idea is that more Ldopa gets through to the brain without it being destroyed en route. Same concept as Sinmet (sp?) the anti-Parkinson's drug but less potent.

There something weird about this drug in the US BTW like you can't get the pharmaceutical grade DDI by itself. It concerns serotonin destruction and 5HTP... same thing happens there. Useless bit of info really.