Swole stack question

ag10s

Awards
I just ordered the swole stack (testopro, glycobol, and stoked). I have a question, I still have a bottle of Hyperdrol X2. Would it be bad to add that into the mix?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I just ordered the swole stack (testopro, glycobol, and stoked). I have a question, I still have a bottle of Hyperdrol X2. Would it be bad to add that into the mix?
I would not. I would use it as part of another stack down the road. To many supps can be a problem. Stoked also has anti-e properties.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Agreed the interaction between Stoked and a different AI is not known.

There is a theory that resveratrol (Stoked) might boost estrogen if they become too low. Its just a theory - which I'm gonna check out - but makes the point the interaction is an unknown.

ag10s

Awards
So am I not correct that Hyperdrol X2 tested out positive as androstenedione. So with that said how would it work with the swole stack?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So am I not correct that Hyperdrol X2 tested out positive as androstenedione. So with that said how would it work with the swole stack?
You dont need an AI with the SWOLE stack, its extraneous and you can only benefit from supplements so much.