where can i find gatorade powder

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
Im in Wisconsin looking for gatorade powder and cant find it at any stores besides pick n save and they only carry 1 flavor. Anyone know any dealers besides on the net?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Walmart

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They usually sell them everywhere ie... supermarkets, grocery stores, and even 7-11

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
yea thanks for the replys ima go check out a different grocery store.. I went to walmart.. all they had was koolaid and crystal lite and some generic crap haha

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yea thanks for the replys ima go check out a different grocery store.. I went to walmart.. all they had was koolaid and crystal lite and some generic crap haha
hmm.. in CA they have gatorade powder in the little tubs. i use it to mix with mono or con-crete when i dont have a pre-mixed creatine supp

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
gatorade has hfcs.hfcs is bad and not good for a bb diet

xazzu

Awards
gatorade has hfcs.hfcs is bad and not good for a bb diet
More specifically, only LIQUID gatoraid has HCFS. The powdered form does not.

I get my powdered gatoraid from my local grocery store (publix, here) and they have three flavors - orange, fruit punch, and lemon lime. Amazon may also have it if you can't find it locally.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
My mom got me some drink packets, and they didn't have the glycerol, or basically any of the good stuff.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
More specifically, only LIQUID gatoraid has HCFS. The powdered form does not.
correct. the powder has dextrose i believe. i only use it for the postWO insulin spike and electrolytes anyhow. its cheap and convenient when i'm in between postWO supps, and its shelf life is super long too.