looks like natadrol aint the only tinospora cordifolia product out now

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
check it out I have no idea what some of these ingredients are, some i kno help with digestion but as for everything else Im lost

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount
Per Serving % Daily
Value*

Project Ripped™ Proprietary Blend:
(Project Ripped herbal complex, Chicory root extract, Solanum xanthocarpum, Terminalia arjuna, Tamarix gallica, Asphaltum punjabinum, Eclipta alba, Andrographis paniculata, Boerhaavia diffusa, Rubia cordifolia, Orchis latifolia, Pinus succinifera, Saffron, Myristica malabarica, Myristica fragrans, Swertia chirayita , Emblica officinalis, Terminalia bellirica, Terminalia, chebula, Argyreia speciosa, Acmella oleracea, Cuminum Cyminum, Zingiber Officinale, Foeniculum vulgare, Tinospora cordifolia, Kurchine, Solasonine, 3-heptadecanone)
1,600 mg †

ekdevil

Awards
^do you know how much tinospora is in each tablet for Natadrol?i want to know.

by the way theres more products with tinospora all over.it just doesnt say if its the ethanolic extract that suppresses like an androgen.i dont really get why LG sciences had to add other ingredients to tinospora.and not even say how much is in each tablet.i dont know how im supposed to know if its the tinospora thats working.

ekdevil

Awards
maybe i can try to make my own Natadrol

Aller Plus-300mg Tinospora cordifilia 90 caps-$17.50(catch is it doesnt say if its ethanolic extract)
bulk cissus from nutraplanet 100 grams powder-$9.99
Kalyx Hibiscus-600mg 30 caps- $5.69

hmmm...

nah,bad idea,it'll come out to about estimated to $60 for a 2month supply,and thats minus the Curculigo pSarm ingredient coz i cant find capsuled ones.for Natadrol its about $80 for a 2month supply.that LG science early promo was such a deal.
hard thing is we dont know how much of each is in each tablet of Natadrol.but the key ingredient is Tinospora so I assume its the majority in each Natadrol tablet.

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
isn't terminalia chebula an ingredient in Prime, as well?

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
What are you trying to say?
haha wasn't really trying to say anything... Just pointing out that the formula being discussed seems to be a bit of a copycat of a couple others.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes? You said my name?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
IS it true Copycat? Are these not just rumors that you are a part of some supplement?